What's new

Road to Evo 2012: Final Round XV - Mortal Kombat Info Hub

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This weekend is set to be one of the hypest for 2012 as Final Round XV is about to hit full force starting tonight. Tonight will begin the in room casuals, money matches and so on for us all to sink our teeth in to. Tomorrow (Saturday) will consist of the same as well as the anticipated 5v5 battle. Below is weekend schedule to our best knowledge for Mortal Kombat 9 for the entire weekend from Tonight until the tournament on Sunday. Below is stream information and event times for Mortal Kombat 9 for the duration of the weekend. *We will update this post as more information comes in!*

3. UPDATE 3/4/12 @10:30AM MK9 Pools to be now streamed via www.twitch.tv/Medina4life
2. UPDATE 3/3/12 @3:05 PM
Final Round 5v5 has been pushed back ONE HOUR to 7PM. The reason being that VSM just recently arrived.
1. UPDATE 3/2/12 @9:09PM
Just in recently from Pig Of The Hut: Mortal Kombat 9 @ Final Round (so far) looking at 122 entrants!

Friday Night (starting time?)
Casuals and Money Matches streamed via www.twitch.tv/ATLMK

Saturday
Casuals, Money Matches and...
5V5 - Team VSM vs Team 16 Bit to be streamed 3/3/12 @ 7PM EST via www.twitch.tv/Medina4life

Team VSM:
1. vVv REO
2. vVv CD Jr
3. VSM Maxter
4. VSM CRAZY DOMINICAN and
5. "mystery guest team player yet to be revealed"

vs

Team 16 Bit:
1. Osu 16 Bit
2. Slips
3. DetroitBalln313
4. Dizzy
5. Morty Seinfeld

Sunday, tournament action will begin at 10:30AM EST via http://www.twitch.tv/Medina4life

frschedule.png

Schedule thanks to : SRK via http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/02/road-to-evo-2012-final-round-xv-live-stream-and-coverage-hub/

Attachments

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I'm really happy to be here. This is the first tournament I have ever participated in. Even if I get destroyed I'm sure I will learn a lot and grow from this.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
VSM's gonna pull a swerve.
Just because they're TEAM VSM doesn't necessarily mean they all hail from it.

#5 = a member of the ATL. Calling it now.

Can't wait to see this show.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
5v5 aside, good to see Tekken Tag HD revitalized the TTT scene out there, I've been stuck playing the AI, trophy whoring for the most part.. :(

GhosT

Noob
This list clarify anywhere who is streaming MK? IT looks like its going to be all day sunday, but doenst say who is streaming. Just says " MK STREAM". will the 5v5 be the only stream all weekend of mortal kombat?