What's new

RM_NoBrows's 3rd PS4 Onilne IGAU Tournament

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Alright guys so I decided to host a 3rd online injustice tournament for ps4! The last two tournaments, there was a lot of miscommunication between me and the players who participated. I plan on correcting all of my problems that I had with my first two tournaments.

The one thing I am going to try to eliminate as much of as possible, is no shows. I feel like the people who don't show up, don't show up for one main reason. They forgot about it/had something better to do the day of. So to spice things up, we will be competing for a grand prize!

TOP 3 OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL WIN A PSN GIFT CARD.

1st place wins a $30 psn gift card.

2nd place wins a $20 psn gift card.

3rd place wins a $10 gift psn gift card.

The tournament rules:

-The tournament will be round robin for pools and double elimination for top 8. In pools, you play everyone in your pool. The two players with the best record will make it out of their pools in winners and losers brackets. IF there is a tie for winners, the two players will play and the winner goes to winners and loser to losers. Same goes for a tie for losers, except the loser doesn't make it out of their pool.

-FT3

-DOUBLE RANDOM STAGES. YOU PRESS X TWICE AT THE STAGE SELECT SCREEN!

-Winner is character locked, loser may select new character.

-This was brought to my attention in my last tournament. If any player is lag switching, if I even think you are lag switching, you will be DQ'd. I saw it happen in my last tournament and I will not tolerate that BS.

The date of the tournament will be the weekend of Oct. 4-5th.

The tournament will be streamed by @BlackBryan. The url for the stream will be http://twitch.tv/blackbryan

Pools will be posted 10 days prior to the start of the tournament. So deadline for sign ups for the tournament will be Sept. 24th.

As for people who are late the day of the tournament for your pools, you have a 10 MINUTE WINDOW TO GET YOUR ASSES ONLINE. I've waited all together over an hour for both tournaments I held on people who were late. It is not MY responsibility to be waiting on people who are late. If you are not online and in the tournament lobby at the end of the 10 minute window, YOU WILL BE DQ'D

I am setting the cap of the tournament to 60 people. There will be 4 pools. I plan on starting this at 6:00 pm EST.

Expect each pool to take about an hour and a half- two hours. So once the pools are posted, FIND WHAT POOL YOU'RE IN AND KNOW WHAT TIME TO BE ON.

Everyone who posts in this thread and wants to sign up, friend request me on PSN, my account is RM_NoBrows. This way the day of the tournament, I don't have to be searching for your tags to contact you to let you know who to play.

ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP, MAKE A REMINDER ON YOUR PHONE THE DAY OF, MAKE A NOTE, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REMEMBER THIS SHIT!

@AK RM Blake

@Anbu
@GAMETIME
@Madog32
@unclebennysrice
@GGA Max
@RM_IKiD
@Blind_Ducky
@RM Truth
@RM xSTRANGERx
@Adrian Galvez
@The_Furax
@Chuckychuck
@FrostiBarrel
@limbodawg
@usedcarsalesmang
@Vak Phoenix
@Yinze
@SaltShaker
@protools27
@BlondeWolf411
@orochiDragon
@bdizzle2700
@Compbros
@Doctor Stabs
@madcityblazer
@Ryan Alpha
@Everlast
@LRK128
@kaseyk
@EMPR_FEAR
@In-Flames

Edit: Pools-
http://challonge.com/RMI
http://challonge.com/RMII
http://challonge.com/RMIII
http://challonge.com/RMIV

Last edited:

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
Alright guys so I decided to host a 3rd online injustice tournament for ps4! The last two tournaments, there was a lot of miscommunication between me and the players who participated. I plan on correcting all of my problems that I had with my first two tournaments.

The one thing I am going to try to eliminate as much of as possible, is no shows. I feel like the people who don't show up, don't show up for one main reason. They forgot about it/had something better to do the day of. So to spice things up, we will be competing for a grand prize!

TOP 3 OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL WIN A PSN GIFT CARD.

1st place wins a $50 psn gift card.

2nd place wins a $20 psn gift card.

3rd place wins a $10 gift psn gift card.

The tournament rules:

-The tournament will be round robin for pools and double elimination for top 8. In pools, you play everyone in your pool. The two players with the best record will make it out of their pools in winners and losers brackets. IF there is a tie for winners, the two players will play and the winner goes to winners and loser to losers. Same goes for a tie for losers, except the loser doesn't make it out of their pool.

-FT3

-DOUBLE RANDOM STAGES. YOU PRESS X TWICE AT THE STAGE SELECT SCREEN!

-Winner is character locked, loser may select new character.

-This was brought to my attention in my last tournament. If any player is lag switching, if I even think you are lag switching, you will be DQ'd. I saw it happen in my last tournament and I will not tolerate that BS.

The date of the tournament will be the weekend of Oct. 4-5th.

The tournament will be streamed by @BlackBryan. The url for the stream will be http://twitch.tv/blackbryan

Pools will be posted 10 days prior to the start of the tournament. So deadline for sign ups for the tournament will be Sept. 24th.

As for people who are late the day of the tournament for your pools, you have a 10 MINUTE WINDOW TO GET YOUR ASSES ONLINE. I've waited all together over an hour for both tournaments I held on people who were late. It is not MY responsibility to be waiting on people who are late. If you are not online and in the tournament lobby at the end of the 10 minute window, YOU WILL BE DQ'D

I am setting the cap of the tournament to 60 people. There will be 4 pools. I plan on starting this at 6:00 pm EST.

Expect each pool to take about an hour and a half- two hours. So once the pools are posted, FIND WHAT POOL YOU'RE IN AND KNOW WHAT TIME TO BE ON.

Everyone who posts in this thread and wants to sign up, friend request me on PSN, my account is RM_NoBrows. This way the day of the tournament, I don't have to be searching for your tags to contact you to let you know who to play.

ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP, MAKE A REMINDER ON YOUR PHONE THE DAY OF, MAKE A NOTE, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REMEMBER THIS SHIT!

@Anbu
@GAMETIME
@Madog32
@unclebennysrice
@GGA Max
@RM_IKiD
@Blind_Ducky
@RM Truth
@RM xSTRANGERx
@Adrian Galvez
@The_Furax
@Chuckychuck
@FrostiBarrel
@limbodawg
@usedcarsalesmang
@Vak Phoenix
@Yinze
@SaltShaker
@protools27
@BlondeWolf411
@orochiDragon
@bdizzle2700
@Compbros
@Doctor Stabs
@madcityblazer
@Ryan Alpha
@Everlast
@LRK128
@kaseyk
@EMPR_FEAR
Count me in once again brother

Yeah I'll play. The date is so far away that i'm only 90% sure it will work. If it didn't I would let you know before you made pools but I'm sure it will be fine. I'll add this to my calender right now.

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
I will play. Meanwhile i need to learn what the heck hawkgirl does. Bane and shazam i kinda figured out what to do against. I also need a legit character.