What's new

RM Mr Aquaman wins That Game Stores sponsorship to The Fall Classic!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
My serious shoutouts post

@Mr Aquaman Thank you (and Ray) for putting this altogether. Playing with a scrub like me and looking out for me when I didn't have my own controller/converter.

@Srryimwhte Thanks for having a really awesome converter and letting me and other use it. But you're also a butt face for only picking winning matchups against Harley. I also think we have the best commentary. And thanks for coining the term "Decay Loaf".

@Captain Oxygen for being the only guy I have ever met that is smaller and skinnier than me. Thanks for continuously calling me adorable. Oh and you have the best 1 button superman.

@Wowbiggulps it was awesome finally playing you. Even if it was only like 3 matches. Glad you made the trip.

@K1NGZAPPA for showing up late and ducking on the easy money, money match between us...by having to go play street fighter. Hold that L cause it's the only time I'll "beat" you.

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD I expect more yelling next time. But you're pop off on oxygen did scare the little girl at the venue lol.

@GLV_GeneralRoxus you're a brave soul for at least attempting to eat the "decay loaf". May Themacera have mercy on your soul.

@Ice Angel always fun to play you. Best Aquaman in Va. You can hold that Mr Aquaman.

And and a big shoutout to That Game Store for hosting the event as well as any other player that attended!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Hold up hold up no props to me holding down commentating the 2nd stream 90% of the team with hype....Mmhmm I see how it is lol
I was too amazed that you attempted to eat the "Decay Loaf" to remember you did commentary. But thanks for doing commentary Roxas!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Once the photographer finishes touching up the pics they will be uploaded for us. Will probably make its own thread :]

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
JUST A TASTE OF SOME OF THE PHOTOS!!!!!

Commentators me and outworld, sloth and his baked goods as well @Awkward Sloth

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD eyeballin cupcakes

@Captain Oxygen

@Awkward Sloth @Ice Angel @Srryimwhte

@SidTheHaze

stream station injustice hype!

aerial views

zappa getting his bracelet

front of store

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD and @Captain Oxygen hugging it out after losers finals!

Winners finals aerial shot

me oxy and the emperor. no homo

my man @GLV_GeneralRoxus holding down the stream in the back!

ice angel and zapp