What's new

Reveal Schedule (Theory)

SubZeroIce

Runway
With 12 weeks till the games released, and 9 weeks till the Beta, I think they've got plenty of time to reveal characters. DBFZ also had a beta for the game that came out the end of the month and we were able to play with 11 characters. I imagine MK11 is also gonna let us play with 10-11 characters which would be fair. Better than MK9 demo which only had Sub, Scorp, Mileena & Cage

stokedAF

casual kahnage
One things for certain, it will be short and sweet. Hopefully they keep doing this.

Instead of showing us a trailer at e3 and dragging out the Kombat Kast marketing. They showed it a few months before release. That is absolutely the way to go. When they said April I threw my hands up.

They have 3 months to roll this shit out. The Kombat Kasts will show a generous amount of information unless they are keeping things close to the chest. That’s what the Kombat Kast is all about though. Blowing the roof off and generating hype. 3 months is a very good window to do that. They played it right this time, should be good.