What's new

[Request] Dr.Fate for DLC!

Should Dr.Fate be put in Injustice?

• Total voters

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
If you play an "Villains Only" Battle, Scorpion and Lobo show up, but not in the Heroes Only one. They're villains and Scorpion will move. Which makes sense. By MK's standards he can be seen as somewhat of an anti-hero/neutral, I suppose, but by DC's standards there's no way he wouldn't be considered a villain.

UGH! That is upsetting but, considering Catwoman is also on the villains side, it certainly makes perfect sense.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Kent Nelson is Doctor Fate, a powerful sorcerer and agent for the Lords of Order who fights evil alongside his wife Inza. His amulet, cloak and helmet are creations of the ancient Nabu who acts as his mentor and spiritual guide. He is a founding member of the Justice Society of AmericaDr Fate is one of the most powerful characters in the DC Universe, and I feel that he could fit in the Injustice storyline pretty well, by bringing regime Superman to justice due to his weakness to magic. He was mentioned in Zatanna's arcade ending, also including the Tower of Fate, which is basically a home for the hosts of the Fate persona. He's undoubtedly a major badass and should be included in Injustice.

Also, as seen here, MMH stole Dr.Fate's pose

I don't really know Dr. Fate. At all. I know pretty much all the Injustice characters, but hadn't really even heard of Dr. Fate until people started asking for him as DLC. While I'd prefer Poison Ivy, I'm open-minded. Want to sell me on him? Can you give a quick top 10 or top 5 reasons why Dr. Fate is super-cool? No trolling, I'm being serious.

I don't really know Dr. Fate. At all. I know pretty much all the Injustice characters, but hadn't really even heard of Dr. Fate until people started asking for him as DLC. While I'd prefer Poison Ivy, I'm open-minded. Want to sell me on him? Can you give a quick top 10 or top 5 reasons why Dr. Fate is super-cool? No trolling, I'm being serious.
1. He pretty much sorcerer supreme of DC
2. Hes been around thousands of years and has defeated major villains even superman couldn't beat
3. The person under the helmet and vast amulets are also controlled by Nabu who possess the helmet and is the wearers spiritual guide
4. One of the first in the Justice Society of America
5. Complete and utter badass and has an insane amount of magical knowledge and fortitude; but was defeated by Hawkgirl because of her mace which is composed of Nth metal which hes weak too i guess >_>

What would his specials be like?
Hmm probably some thing having to do with his helmet, amulet, cloak and such i could see him being more of a zoner which i personally wouldn't want, i see him fighting more like kenshi by not really touching you to fight more magical based normals and such.