What's new

Request: Cyber Skin DLC

Cyber DLC?

• Total voters

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
i would buy the skin in a heart beat, looks beastly, and way better than cyrax and sektors.
but if we get this, i also want inferno scorpion :D

Niflheim

Noob
Are you referring to Cyber-Reptile, Cyber-Smoke, the one black cyborg you fight in challenge tower, or the generic silver cyborgs?

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
i stumbled upon a fan site a while back wher they had fan renders of all the cast in alternate like robot outfits, when i find it again ill post it

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Maybe they could make it a kombat kode instead of alternates. The only problem is its basically a new outfit per character so it wouldn't really work. Sounds like a nice idea on paper, but not practical. Zombie kombat is possible only because character damage models are already in the game.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Maybe they could make it a kombat kode instead of alternates. The only problem is its basically a new outfit per character so it wouldn't really work. Sounds like a nice idea on paper, but not practical. Zombie kombat is possible only because character damage models are already in the game.
with the klassic skins released with the DLC characters they had to make damage models for those outfits, so it seems better as a dlc pack than a kombat kode, but then again i am not really good at describing this sort of stuff out the exact way i am picturing it in my mind