What's new

Request: Big Patch after the 4th DLC-char

Kwon

---->----
Not sure if any of the devs or Ed reads these boards, but a request would be for a big patch after the 4th DLC-character has been released.

This big patch (beside containing the revised Practice-mode) would enlarge the Krypt and make the Nekropolis bigger, so we could collect and unlock renders, concept art and alternate outfits for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and the 4th as well as opening up more alcoves in the Nekropolis for these characters (if you have downloaded them).

My request is this:
Expand the Krypt and kontent as the game develops further with more and more DLC-characters implemented.

Theme

Noob
Agreed, the Krpyt was too short. I think other things could be put in there. Concept art and whatnot are lame and really aren't worth it.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If anything, the next patch should be fixing the training mode.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The training mode is buggy as hell. Lack of proper recording aside, there are issues such as the wakeup attack setting for the dummy using exclusively EX moves, the dummy not blocking properly, resetting after activating armor frames causes the armor to remain until it would naturally end, so on and so forth.

The inability to record the training dummy for situation practice is the icing on the cake.

If anything, the next patch should be fixing the training mode.
This.

DLC wise, I'd like to have more challenges in the tower (motaro boss fight?) and more content in the krypt. There's too much concept art imo. I miss the good old making of videos, mini games and humorous clips (like cooking with Scorpion lol).

But yeah training mode and netcode should definitely be a priority.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
there is nothing wrong with the trainning mode ( it does not have bo sf4 trainning mode)
OMG RIU O_O i have always agreed with everything you have said until now :(

not all of us have friends/family and random people to practice with.. we need training mode fixed!!

id like to add that Sindel needs a tweak buff please in the new patch. Thanks NRS!! how about you gave characters a armor move to get in on characters fast, how about a armor move so sindel can actually get away from her foe easy.. Thanks, ill even suck the whole NRS team off :D

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They may patch training mode to be less buggy, but don't expect a record function until the next game.

Having a dummy recording feature is a must for modern competitive fighting games imo.

It allows you to practice your fuzzy guarding, set ups, footsies, frame traps, zoning, option-selects and punish options. And allows you to train your reaction, overall defense and escape options.

A proper training mode = less whining (maybe people won't scream nerf or broken if they have means to practice vs certain tactics), better competition (more people will take the game seriously, get better at the game and play at a higher level), and faster bug finding (people can find glitches easier if they can record specific scenarios).

A good netcode = more sells and bigger community (less people will drop the game, more people are going to enjoy playing online)

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Netcode
Training mode
Recode feature for practicing.
Hitting 2 buttons at the same time display on the same line in training mode.
Ability to set room size in king of the hill
Add a vote kick for king of the hill. Or an auto boot for laggy connections.
Add player stats to in game koth
Add true skill to lobby stats. No point in having it if you can only view top 100.
Win/loss and win streaks in after match replay screen.
Add motor kombat

I'd love to see a Motaro fight by far. Is the X-Ray the only issue with not making him a viable boss fight? I would just figure you couldn't X-Ray him, much like he deflected projectiles in UMK3.

As for other patch stuff:
A few alts for CSZ and the DLC characters
Extra Krypt stuff (something ridiculous)
Tournament mode as an actual option (unless I missed it somewhere)

OMG RIU O_O i have always agreed with everything you have said until now :(

not all of us have friends/family and random people to practice with.. we need training mode fixed!!

id like to add that Sindel needs a tweak buff please in the new patch. Thanks NRS!! how about you gave characters a armor move to get in on characters fast, how about a armor move so sindel can actually get away from her foe easy.. Thanks, ill even suck the whole NRS team off :D
when i said ''there is nothing wrong with the training mode'' i do not mean it could not be better. sure the training mode should be better and a recording feature would be great but we can not say the training mode need to be fix because of this.

change the word fix for the word improove and i agree 100% they training mode needs to be improoved but not fix

Training mode is pretty lame. It's fine for learning how to do very basic things, but lacks in advanced training like defending against a mobile player. I also hate the record feature, wish it was like SF where you could record full matches. Also I hate that it switches your character to whoever is on the recording when you play one.