What's new

Reptile users: Friendlies?

GhosT

Noob
PSN is back! well its back up in The Northeast and Cali as far as i know.

Im in Texas so its going to take a while. IF anyone is interested in beating me down for a couple of hours i would appreciate it. Only way to get better is to play someone better.

I would of posted this in the general matchmaking thread but I would rather play with some of you from the reptile section since you guys helped me out so much.

My PSN: RePTiiiLe (thats three I's)

Feel free to add me or we can use this thread as a Gamertag Database.

Milk

Snake eyes
MilkLaggeh. I dunno how tolerable MK online is, but we can give it a shot. I don't really enjoy doing dittos though, so if you wanna' get some Reptile practice in, I'll go Smoke or Liu Kang or something.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I can play just about everybody, so if anybody needs matchup specific experience let me know.

Also, Milk, where are you from? If you're close to the West Coast USA maybe we could play out whatever the matchup we're discussing in the matchup thread is.

Can't wait until we can redeem Kombat Kodes. My 2 day pass expired, but I'll be somewhat available for PSN matches when I can play again.

Milk

Snake eyes
I can play just about everybody, so if anybody needs matchup specific experience let me know.

Also, Milk, where are you from? If you're close to the West Coast USA maybe we could play out whatever the matchup we're discussing in the matchup thread is.
I'm from Illinois. My connection is great though, so we should be fine. I play an alright Sub, so if you wanna' hit it up sometime this weekend I'm game.

Unrelated note to me and Chef playing, just played a random guy, he lurks the forums some, and he's pretty good, I hope he makes a TYM account soon, his Reptile did some work. I underestimated how scary a elbow dashing Reptile coming at you from almost full screen is while he's following a fully charged slow forceball.