What's new

Reptile concept figure

this has to be one of the best reptile representations i have seen for a long time. it would be sick if he looked something like this in MK vs. DC

the gas mask is just awsome

That Reptile does look awesome, I'm interested in knowing how he's going to spit acid through the gas mask...but that's going to be easy to determine. Anyone have any idea what game this concept was originally made for?

That Reptile does look awesome, I'm interested in knowing how he's going to spit acid through the gas mask...but that's going to be easy to determine. Anyone have any idea what game this concept was originally made for?
im sure he would just pull it off like the other games.
and i think this might be a fan design

It's alright, as for reptile slowly becoming a lizard....

I'm all about male ninja reptile...

I wouldn't mind a SMALL lizard transformation...

but I hate seeing him as a god damn lizard.

I just like it when Reptile looks like a human with his mask on and then he takes it off and looks like a Reptile. That gas mask and those big fingers is a little too much.

It's alright, as for reptile slowly becoming a lizard....

I'm all about male ninja reptile...

I wouldn't mind a SMALL lizard transformation...

but I hate seeing him as a god damn lizard.
Totally agree with the whole male ninja look its my fave but ... if there has to be some type of an inbetween this would be it for me even if they minused the hands ...
I am a huge fan of the Gas mask its fuckin sick and would totally be "that little thing that sets him apart" from every other ninja ya know

it's alright...I like seeing his face like...camo you know?

everyone since like 2nd grade has thought that shit was TIGHT

fool runs around lookin all human and capable of fighting humans

BAM
he's a reptile
idk

that shit was always the thing that made reptile cool.

not turning him into one..

the gas mask is okay...I don't really like how it crowds his face, but...

just make the legs/arms in a ninja suit like oldschool... and if they make the gas mask a LITTLE smaller, it would be tight maybe idk...

anyway
reptile is the god damn shit.

make him a male ninja again IMO.