What's new

REPTILE COMBOS PERFORMED BY CHECK

I also plan to use Reptile as well and I am loving these combos. Again all credit for these amazing combos go to the combo king Check!!

Keep'em coming Check, as I live in the UK I get this game on Thursday so i'm loving these developments!!

PEACE!

So guys I need some advice on his first combo. I am able to pull off the full combo about 25% of the time. I have a HUGE problem with landing the neutral jump after dash... and I have been in training for awhile now. I don't really see why I miss sometimes, but then others I do not. I understand the generic answer will be "timing" but every time I feel I do it at the same speed and like I said, sometimes I get it, and other times I do not. Does the hit box on his NJ change between stances? Anyone else having this problem?

Also what seems to be the best way to land this in a fight.. Try and bait out a string then dash in and give them the combo?

Thanks everyone!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Ate Bit Zombie said:
So guys I need some advice on his first combo. I am able to pull off the full combo about 25% of the time. I have a HUGE problem with landing the neutral jump after dash... and I have been in training for awhile now. I don't really see why I miss sometimes, but then others I do not. I understand the generic answer will be "timing" but every time I feel I do it at the same speed and like I said, sometimes I get it, and other times I do not. Does the hit box on his NJ change between stances? Anyone else having this problem?

Also what seems to be the best way to land this in a fight.. Try and bait out a string then dash in and give them the combo?

Thanks everyone!
I'll have to ask Check myself, but I believe it's just a matter of doing the neutral punch as soon as possible after b,f+2. I myself do b,f+2 and then hold up. Once Reptile is on the other side of the screen, I just tap 1 or 2.

This combo is mostly used as a punisher. You probably won't hit 3,2,1 on too many people otherwise.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'll have to ask Check myself, but I believe it's just a matter of doing the neutral punch as soon as possible after b,f+2. I myself do b,f+2 and then hold up. Once Reptile is on the other side of the screen, I just tap 1 or 2.

This combo is mostly used as a punisher. You probably won't hit 3,2,1 on too many people otherwise.
Yeah, it's just doing the neutral jump as early as possible. The damage on dash combos are really good, but, as said...it's a punisher combo.

what is a punisher combo?

so far my fav combo is the (default config) x,triangle, force ball, x,triangle force ball, square, triangle, triangle, slide.

i would go nuts if i could do the elbow dash move but i don't know what a cancel is or how to cancel it to do regular attacks.

I BELIEVE a punisher combo refers to a combo which has been executed after blocking an opponent's move. (Some moves, when blocked, leave your opponent wide open for you to begin your own combo--i.e., after you block their attack, there is a recoil animation during which time the opponent cannot block.)

Man, these are incredible, though. I doubt I will ever be able to do any of these, ever! :(

Sorry this is late, but thanks to everyone for checking this out. You can add to the damage by starting with a jump punch now. He also has some nasty forceball combos which require you to jump across the screen. I'll update the video with more combos down the road.

Thanks again guys.

ok i'm able to do the elbow dash after 3,2,1 however i would like to know if there is a distance requirement when you start the 3,2,1. most of the times I whiff. Help me out guys reptile combos are the sickest!

Hey that combo is pretty nice as a bnb. X-tri, force ball, x-tri, force ball but then you get 1% more I think if you do x-tri a third time then slide, rather than sq tri tri slide. I noticed the first x-triangle does 8% though, breaking off the combo which is actually nice. So it does 8% + 24%, or 12% + 24% if yo jump into it. You can also do xray at the end rather than slide but it caps at 33% (+8, or 12% if you jumped in)
The only thing that concerns me is since the combo breaks off after the first x-triangle, I hope that doesn't mean the force ball is blockable. Well thanks for posting that combo and please post any other Bnb that you have.