What's new

Reptile 49% Midscreen Combo (3-bars)

Reptile 49% Combo​

After playing mortal kombat now for a couple months I've realised what i once thought was a bad character is now one of my best and overall a great character. I've been working on some high percentage combos but have yet to break the 50% barrier after the 1.02 patch, so far I've managed 49% and I thought i would share it with everyone.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
You made a whole thread just to share a combo? and a personal opinion?
you know that u could've shared this in plenty of other threads right?.....why do people always do that man :S, yur not the first either.

Anyways, Reptile can have around 53% mid screen with 3 bars. This combo can also hit higher (51% or 50%) by ; instead of doin 3,2~EX SFB >> exchange with 4~ EX SFB

this is another one of these threads that it's REALLy not worth it to be made as a new thread (no offense). Moderators should be noticing those stuff by now :S...come on, this place need some moderating. i get lost when i wanna search for something in these Threads in here :S (ESPECIALLY reptile forum section)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Welcome to the site man but yeah this could of easily been posted in "The Reptile Combo Thread".

Really not even worth the 3 bars actually. You can do 43% with 1 bar and still have the option for 2 more :en combos or breaker if needed it's just not worth it but still a nice find.