What's new

REO -Kabal (0) vs Pig of the hut - Mileena (2) - Online Mercenary Tournament Video

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Recorded on my iphone (Sorry was wearing headphones for audio for dash cancels)

Purpose of uploading this?

Well please watch the video first

Description:
Reo vs Pig of the hut Mercenary Online Tournament Matches

Pig wins 2-0, this video was uploaded for the sole purpose of destroying online validity and results online because everyone knows that offline a high level kabal makes me free as f***

Final Round Grand Finals 6-1 REO wins
Offline casuals at 5am CAT vs Pig 5-0 Cat wins
UFGT Grand Finals KevoDaMaN vs pig Kevo wins 6-1

Mileena will never see the face of Kabal again, A new character has been born for the sole purpose of destroying Kabal

Disregard all @aFoxygrandpa vs reo videos, CURBOLICOUS vs reo videos because reo is not the same player online/offline. No kabal is
Reo is trolling all of you uploading those videos because its just different

Mileena will never see the face of Kabal again, A new character has been born for the sole purpose of destroying Kabal

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Man, pig almost made Mileena nearly won a tournament =(
2nd place like REO did with Mileena last year at EVO '11
Mileena needs that armored Ex Neck Bite, new D1 or 7 frame Uppercut to escape pressure.

Good job pig, next tournament off you'll redeem yourself

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
damn, and here I thought pig was about to make this profound post about how it's possible to beat kabal and try to inspire us all to learn how to deal with Kabal.

Pig, I AM DISAPPOINT!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is it...Kabal? its one of his worst matchups you know
:REO

Say who?
Tell me what Mileena does off d3 when interrupting NDC
She's born risky
Telekick does not work on lowest iaGB
No come back factor
Ex dash blows up d4 on hit
No armor
F4 and d3 stuffs roll
Poor meter building on kabal
He has 5 ways to AA u on cross overs and jump ins
She can't punish his 50/50 safe mix ups
Her fastest normal hits high
Etc

Sure her low hit box helps and is her biggest asset but smart kabal players will just do f3 f3 2 safe mix ups into safe 50/50 options she can't punish

Tele kick goes downward so to tele kick saw at fill screen u have to be a Jedi or lucky

I'm in no way bitching about kabal just explaining the MU from her point and saying NO she has limited options in regards to kabal

Sgt Reed 24 I have the answer to kabal, it isn't Mileena and he/se is being worked On hardcore

Mileena is part whore part worthy part fish Tom Brady

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
This could b e true

But I ask u to read my latest post and discuss w me those points

Mileena + online promotes a lOt of bad habits period

However Mileena is a second place character

FR
Evo
UFGT
All second place
But who really has good mileena experience? Really nobody. And mileena+online does promote ALOT of bad habits. When I was beginning to prepare for my offline tournys I stopped doing things that only work online, even though sometimes you feel like you should do it, don't because just think that offline it WILL be punished.

Death

Noob
Its an online mileena. This video is proof why I dropped Mileena. You do good online thinking theres a chance you can main this character than you go offline with her and good players blow you up. The only success I ever had with Mileena was when I beat Cat 3-1 in a MM at FR. I doubt that would ever happen again.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Its an online mileena. This video is proof why I dropped Mileena. You do good online thinking theres a chance you can main this character than you go offline with her and good players blow you up. The only success I ever had with Mileena was when I beat Cat 3-1 in a MM at FR. I doubt that would ever happen again.
Thats basically what happened to me with Ermac.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Thanks for this Brant, I saw the barrage of garbage comments on those videos.
Brings back recent memories :rolleyes:

People need to understand that online means shit! you can learn your matchups and what not, but you play offline the same way you do online and tell me what happens lol

Some people need to stop thinking they KNOW things when they DONT!!!
You want to get recognized? Then prove it where it counts and or matters....OFFLINE!!!

SHOUT OUTS TO ALL THE ELITE ONLINE WARRIORS!!!!!