Remove The Trait Drain.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hi, my name is Lieutenant Box.
You may remember me from such threads as:

-"The Kurtis Stryker Standing 4 Appreciation Thread,"
-"The Matchup Discussion For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Cyrax Thread,"
-And "The I Want Scorpion Thread."

How many times have you turned on your Trait moments before winning a round, just to have to watch its precious moments melt away into a round transition, or disappear behind the over-talkative pause of a Clash Sequence or Level Transition?
Tired of maining Bane, Aquaman, Raven, or the like, and having to misjudge your round-ending killshots for fear of wasting precious Trait advantage?

THEN JOIN ME IN RAISING YOUR E-VOICE

Tell NRS: Patch 1.06 = GET RID OF THE TRAIT DRAIN.
There are only 8, EIGHT, characters in Injustice that this doesn't affect.
Ares, Batgirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Lobo (I think), Nightwing, Grundy and Wonder Woman.
That leaves 20 (potentially 21 counting MMH) characters who would gain from this, and the disposal of one of the most unnecessary nuances in all of IGAU.

DRAIN THE DRAIN

I disagree with this. You risk it.

Raven, forexample. If they have minimal chip damage left, you either save your trait and hope you chip them out or hit them, or trait and do 1 or 2 attacks to safely win the round.
How fair would it be to start the next round with the winner having trait active
I would much rather them give you the option to fall all the way back, or to stay up close. I have more of a problem with the fact it sends you 3/4 full screen away after a win, giving advantage to zoners.

Same for the level transition, you either setup your combo to keep them in the same stage, or send them flying to a more suitable stage for you, melting your trait.

The clash one is debatable though.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
I like it where this could go, but if you get knocked down or even hit then you lose trait until it charges up. But where would that leave Doomsday? Granted he has seizures during d1s, but otherwise how would you dispose of his active trait without a drain?

redeyes

Button Masher
No its a way to keep them in check. when you have flash running around getting 60% off a 7 frame low, youre damn sure im gonna try everything in my power from letting that trait recharge so he can do it again.

archon

Noob
Yes, your trait could drain while waiting for the next round to begin. On the contrary, you could finish a round with a depleted trait and have it replenish during this transition.