What's new

REMINDER! NY/NJ Players "Project INJUSTICE" Tomorrow in Red Bank, NJ

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is a quick reminder for players in the New York & New Jersey area that tomorrow starting at 4:30PM EST till about 2AM EST you will want to make your way to Red Bank, New Jersey. There will be plenty of INJUSTICE as well as Mortal Kombat 9 to satisfy your blood lusts. Below is additional information and links for those who are interested!

proinj.jpg

80 Broad St Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 383-7873

Additional info on KombatNetwork, here.
Stream via Kombat Network

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
about 60 players on the guest list confirmed, two dozen are still on the fence but I think a number of them will go. I'm counting on about 50 players and this will be a regional level Injustice Tournament. Tournament turnouts will dictate how we ration the 10 setups we'll have on hand.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Haha, I asked him but he's a busy guy, I hope he does, but at the same time, he needs to announce that shit to increase HYPE! REDRUM you're gonna be there?

I'm about 70% confirmed.. Do you guys have a approximate -start-time scheduled for IGAU ???

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm about 70% confirmed.. Do you guys have a approximate -start-time scheduled for IGAU ???
tournaments definitely won't start before 6:30, I'm shooting for 6:30 to 7, we gotta run them simultaneously

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry it got started later than expected, but it was a really good stream nonetheless. More to come.