What's new

Remember Mortal Kombat: Conquest? It's coming to DVD in the US in 2015

fun fact: in my country in the 90's/early 00's pirate vhs's of this show (each one had 2 episodes on it) were named Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat 4 etc. i was like in 2nd or 3rd grade and thought these were all real full-length movies, quickly released one after another.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
This thing originally aired on TNT right? I watched the first couple of episodes but then the episodes would get pushed back for some reason or another and I just gave up trying to find it.

the fact that they killed off all characters in season finale with cliff hanger and the second season got canceled.... GURL NO

WE NEEDED MORE SEASONS!

BESIDES THAT MILEENA VS KITANA FIGHT

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Thank fuck. The series was only available in its complete and unedited format in Australia (which blows my mind.)
Waiting for a UK announcement. Storms it amazes me at how much MK stuff you havn't seen or know... step it up ;) (no offence).

Watch this... some of the koolest 90's television ever.

(Same actor playing Shao Kahn and Raiden)

All the best,
OBS

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Conquest Jade is all I remember...Good Gawd that body...that face...those lips.

That's not jade, her name is Vorpax. She's not an edenian, she's more of an insect species who just looks like a human. She has more in common with D'vorah than any other MK character.

That being said, she is fine as hell. She's one of many fine looking women on that show.