What's new

Rejoice my fellow Graysons (patch 1.06)

AssassiN

Noob
People who don't use NW don't know how useful this is.
He got a bit of a nerf as well: Slightly reduced the amount of meter gain on specials that can be canceled.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

-Superman nerfs
-Interactable nerfs for days
-Bladam nerfs
-MB staff spin fixed
-STEALTH HAWKGIRL BUFFS

that part of the Titanic song literally played randomly at the mall where I work while I was reading the patch notes.

so yeah...discuss how this patch gave NW amazing stealth buffs at the cost of Hawkgirl continuing to remain our most hated figure

Saitsu

Noob
I'm back and yes that's a huge game changer.

Grundy just became free for us. Frost and Catwoman are now a lot more manageable.

Lulzlou

Noob
lol when i lurk nightwing forums everybody always asked for that buff
He needs it. That was the only thing wrong with the character. What everyone else wanted was just to help some tough match ups.

I should be playing again in about 1-3 week. I've been working a lot

Dasblackman

The struggle is real
Even with the new b3 f3 changes, NW's game has changed. MBb3 dash cancel into Ground spark cancels to apply pressure. Plus you can armor through big hits while taking less damage, which is huge for us. Other characters don't have that option for us since most of our damage comes from combos and mixups, the 50% less won't be worth it for them. But for us against like Hawkgirl's damage, Mb our way to victory.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I thought Paulo doesn't care about Nightwing. ;)
I thought it was fair and a unique mechanic that certain characters ducked staff spin?

I guess the opinions of 1 person can't be held to an entire community/team of people.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I thought it was fair and a unique mechanic that certain characters ducked staff spin?

I guess the opinions of 1 person can't be held to an entire community/team of people.

Nightwing probably beats Catwoman 7-3 now but I can manage.