What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Regarding new tutorial

I have a few things I need clarified before making a new Liu Kang Tutorial as an updated version of my old one found here:

1. Firstly, is it only possible to jail F213 into F213 via fireball cancels or are there other relevant strings.
  2. Is it still possible to combo f44 into f44 on hit?
  3. What is the best course of action after using F213xxF213xxF213xxMB EX Bicycle kick?
I think I know the answers to each but I need to be 100% sure before investing in an entire video.

Please feel free to suggest additional information. I want to be concise. The video will be a fireball cancel tutorial including any additional useful information.

Thanks in Advance.

jordan ewell

BlakBoywonder
I have a few things I need clarified before making a new Liu Kang Tutorial as an updated version of my old one found here:

1. Firstly, is it only possible to jail F213 into F213 via fireball cancels or are there other relevant strings.
  3. What is the best course of action after using F213xxF213xxF213xxMB EX Bicycle kick?
I think I know the answers to each but I need to be 100% sure before investing in an entire video.

Please feel free to suggest additional information. I want to be concise. The video will be a fireball cancel tutorial including any additional useful information.

Thanks in Advance.
I just got back into the game as well. i didn't think F213xxfireball cancel F213 was a true string anymore. I was trying yesterday and managed trade with liu kang's uppercut which is 7 frames and beat it out with liu's F1 which is 6 frames.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat

Thanks in Advance.
1. F213 into F12 and B12 (maybe wrong on this one)
2. Yes, super hard maybe a 1 or 2 frame link.
3. It's all mind games, bait the reversal, try to B1 to armor break if the special isn't super fast.