What's new

Red vs Green vs Spin

Looking to pick up my third official main.. (Currently Scorpion and Liu Kang)

Sektor, Reptile, or Kung Lao.

I cant decide between them. I think Sektor, because he is so versatile and if they dont nerf his damage is well on his way to top tier. Reptile because he can constantly pressure and control the screen and Kung Lao because he is so offensive, you almost always have to play around him and adapt to whatever he is doing.

I should probably wait for the patch but what is every ones preliminary thoughts?

side-note: was thinking about picking Sub-Zero back up after the buff but I highly doubt it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Looking to pick up my third official main.. (Currently Scorpion and Liu Kang)

Sektor, Reptile, or Kung Lao.

I cant decide between them. I think Sektor, because he is so versatile and if they dont nerf his damage is well on his way to top tier. Reptile because he can constantly pressure and control the screen and Kung Lao because he is so offensive, you almost always have to play around him and adapt to whatever he is doing.

I should probably wait for the patch but what is every ones preliminary thoughts?

side-note: was thinking about picking Sub-Zero back up after the buff but I highly doubt it.
Im basing this off of the bad matchups of yer current mains and just as a safe choice i would say pick up kung lao.

Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer