What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet - WEEK 3 Videos coming - Week 4 schedule HAS BEEN POSTED

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
LOL the downplaying of WW is unbelievable in the top 10 thread. I am ready and feel completely comfortable pushing everyones shit in. I am willing to either do it on Pig's stream or at KIT(preferably). This is unacceptable.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
LOL the downplaying of WW is unbelievable in the top 10 thread. I am ready and feel completely comfortable pushing everyones shit in. I am willing to either do it on Pig's stream or at KIT(preferably). This is unacceptable.
If you've got psn I'll take you on in the Bane MU

Espio

Kokomo
@AK Pig Of The Hut

How do you feel about Wonder Woman versus Hawkgirl for this series?

I'd very much like to take you up on this, Hawkgirl versus Wonder Woman. I just need to know what week so I can plan on going to a friend's to play on XBL or whatever.

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
@AK Pig Of The Hut

How do you feel about Wonder Woman versus Hawkgirl for this series?

I'd very much like to take you up in this, Hawkgirl versus Wonder Woman. I just need to know what week so I can plan on going to a friend's to play on XBL.
Make sure it's not a weak connection and I'll break your heart </3(sorry Espio you're one of my favs)

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
She sucks. You won't prove anything anyone else has tried.

@TotteryManx Wowo blows hawk girl up so I wanna see a different MU. Also I wanna see this Amazonian godly play and tech your talking about. Maybe you figured out something us day 1 wowo mains haven't.

Let's go into details here:
B2 hits her out of any wake up or wing evade
J3 also has hit priority over all her string including mace charge
Parry d12 can punish her d1 and d2 mashing
IADG has priority over mace charge
She out damages hawk girl
She wins the meter game

please explain why hawk girl wins this MU.

Espio

Kokomo
Make sure it's not a weak connection and I'll break your heart </3(sorry Espio you're one of my favs)
I look forward to this set, I'll just leave it at that.

@TotteryManx Wowo blows hawk girl up so I wanna see a different MU. Also I wanna see this Amazonian godly play and tech your talking about. Maybe you figured out something us day 1 wowo mains haven't.
Let's go into details here:
B2 hits her out of any wake up or wing evade
J3 also has hit priority over all her string including mace charge
Parry d12 can punish her d1 and d2 mashing
IADG has priority over mace charge
She out damages hawk girl
She wins the meter game

please explain why hawk girl wins this MU.
First of all, the match up is 5-5.

Secondly it sounds like you play flow chart Hawkgirls, who lack any semblance of fundamentals or footsies based on your explanation of why she wins.

Please read the write up on the match up I did if you don't mind. I'm sure it will be very insightful.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/extended-hawkgirl-guide-time-to-bring-the-hammer-down-thanagarian-intelligence-vault.46279/

The wonder woman section there sums it up nicely.

If they're "mashing" odds are you aren't playing strong players.
<3

Last edited:
That was a good read thanks for that. You are right I don't have enough experience against good hawk girls and that's due to the lack of hawk girls. There is only 2 good ones that I can think of, but the few hawk girls I have come across have not been a problem so that's why I would like to see tottery play one of my harder MU