What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet - WEEK 3 Videos coming - Week 4 schedule HAS BEEN POSTED

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Update from the Void! Pig of the Hut Speaks!
Blake banned Pig this week for lashing out on a mod in a status update who resigned as a mod but secretly didn't resign as a mod due to "begging".

Anyway Pig has no way to communicate with the community with players for the Red Hot Sunday Tournament for KIT or this Sunday.

So here's how it is going to work:

If you're scheduled for this Sunday them be there at 9pm est in the chat room "pigsstream" you may not play till 10 or 11 but be there ready, if you're not your match is cancelled if you're called up and not ready.

DO NOT flood his phone. If you have any questions about the TOURNAMENT contact him with any pressing needs at @bambamguitar on Twitter.

Tournament will remain on, and this Sunday come watch @WoundCowboy vs @EMPR_MURK in a must see rematch!

Also due to TYM incompetence Red Hot Sundays may stop after the tournament to avoid any further mod over-stimulation hassles.

See you Sunday on twitch.tv/streamofthehut

M2Dave

Zoning Master
From General Pig...

"Start time 9pm est don't be a minute late even if you play at 11, be ready I will not fetch for you. You must be in the chat room "Pigsstream" by your estimated scheduled time. Period.

@ak Xenomorph vs @Bugman ft3
Estimated time of start 9:00 est

@AK Ace Universe @OG manimal ft3
Estimated time of start 9:20pm est

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5
Estimated time of start 9:40pm est

@EMPR_MURK vs @WoundCowboy ft10 estimated time of start 10:10pm est

@P2W vs @Tm_whiteboi ft10
Estimated time of start 11pm est

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5
Estimated time of start 11:30pm est

Also pig will explain and discuss w blow ups why he was banned and answer any questions if there are any.

Also pig asks if @AK RM Blake can refrain further from providing any articles for this series as he wants Blake to be disconnected from these events‏."

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
From General Pig...

"Start time 9pm est don't be a minute late even if you play at 11, be ready I will not fetch for you. You must be in the chat room "Pigsstream" by your estimated scheduled time. Period.

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5

Also pig will explain and discuss w blow ups why he was banned and answer any questions if there are any.

Also pig asks if @AK RM Blake can refrain further from providing any articles for this series as he wants Blake to be disconnected from these events‏."
I'm done with Injustice. Please remove me from the schedule

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Hey guys might havr to cancel my match this sunday. A friend of mine passed away this week and im really not in the mood to play injustice right now. We can reschedule it to another day if you really want to play @OG Mannimal.

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
From General Pig...

@DarthArma vs @gross ft5

@Noobe vs @Peckapowa ft5

That's unfortunate, I rather enjoy Blake's articles but it is understandable