What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series -WEEK 2 SCHEDULE IS POSTED IN OP

Rebelo

Noob
lag monster ok......THIS IS MKX THE GAME IS A JOKE ONLINE count me out aint trying to play and then hear the excuse of lag after i tap that ass plus im try not to play this game online been just playing offline with death and winter latlley and the occasional set with sumone online if they send the invite but try my best to stay away from online when it comes to this game ki online only for online play i love the lagless life that is ki online :) @Pig Of The Hut the hut

lag monster ok......THIS IS MKX THE GAME IS A JOKE ONLINE count me out aint trying to play and then hear the excuse of lag after i tap that ass plus im try not to play this game online ki online only for online play i love the lagless life that is ki online :) @Pig Of The Hut the hut
I played MKX online during the first couple weeks and went about 1,000/63 with Grandmaster Sub Zero, but I carefully looked at peoples pings before accepting matches. Some of the more laggy matches that I was (unfortunately) not able to avoid were some of the laggiest I've ever seen in online gaming to date. I'm a huge fan of Ed Boon and owned every single MK game every made starting with the first, but it would be nice to have the MK games play better online.

For some reason Injustice (PS4) played almost perfectly for me online (for the most part).

Rebelo

Noob
I played MKX online during the first couple weeks and went about 1,000/63 with Grandmaster Sub Zero, but I carefully looked at peoples pings before accepting matches. Some of the more laggy matches that I was (unfortunately) not able to avoid were some of the laggiest I've ever seen in online gaming to date. I'm a huge fan of Ed Boon and owned every single MK game every made starting with the first, but it would be nice to have the MK games play better online.

For some reason Injustice (PS4) played almost perfectly for me online (for the most part).
it just sucks because even when i win online i feel like i lost with this nrs community they like to blame lag so its kinda pointless lol i stick to ki online because there no excuses when you lose online in ki flawless netcode so i just stick to offline for mkx i dont mind playing a set online hear or there for match up xp or join a esl sometimes get some money but when someone states me as the lag monster rebelo you already know when i win there will be talk about it was so laggy bla bla bla so if you wanna play me just holla at canada cup :) or come on over for casuals lol

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
If there's an odd number of people or if someone doesn't show up, I could play/fill in. I play HQT predator/summoner quan.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@dribirut can u confirm you'll be there

Schedule modifications w players added will be posted tomorrow morning

Need everyone to confirm w me

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Pew-pew, Pew-pew, Pew-pew, Pew-pew, Flawless Victory!

Make it happen!

Xev

Noob
Thank you for all of this pig, it's really entertaining! Kinda making me wish to try online more...maaayyybbeeee.

cheschifodisito

hit me up on psn: mr_diem
When: Sunday 9:30 PM EST/6:30 PST

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

XBOX ONE & ps4

Why you should care: We produce the best exhibition matches online can have, EXAMPLE we showed the world last wee Tremor isn't absymal in the right hands and gave you a potential preview of the EGL Grand Finals tomorrow w @SonicFox5000 and @YOMI DJT . Tune in this week for week 2 where we head to XBONE and give them a showing.

There may well be some noshows and potential schedule changes due to hype (last week example would be continuous matches w DJT tremor) If you want to be a part of this you need to be in the chat and whenever there is an opening ill add whomever instantly.

FT5

Tournament rules
9:30
@dribirut vs @Milkman
Blak fellow claimed reptile was unviable then Milky gets top 8 at evo,, time to make him pay the price

9:50
@Rebelo vs @Big D
Lag monster Rebelo goes against MONSTER Big D - potential tremor mirror?

10:10
@xGunShow vs @Hitbox_Tyrant
Best and most exciting up and comer vs NRS Jax legend

10:30
@daddydab32ho vs @EMPEROR_JUPITER
GO RIGHT NOW AND WATCH EVO 2015 footage of these two playing, dab makes an 80% come back w1% health. Now they meet for the first time in MKX

10:50
@STB Shujinkydink vs @Peckapowa
Loyalist Quan chi vs Unloyal Top tier hording laser shooting pecker
Pew Pew Pew Lets see if Dink competes the pack up or pecka strikes back

11:20
BigBoi vs @Crawlingshadow
Lao mirror of two exciting players

11:45
@General M2Dave vs @InFlames TREMOR RD 2
Abysmal part 2: need I say more?

@Conflict_90 vs @Airvidal TBA

Special Appearance potentially by Tom Brady