What's new

Recording UMK3 Through MAME

i use mame and i would like to record some things i just started using mame not even 2 weeks ago and i don't know how to record matches and once i do are they in a video format? if not please tell me how

thanks

Selpex

Noob
record input and playback capturing with camtasia/hypercam, there is mame versions that have rerecord to vid format included, cant remember, google

i use camstudio and I have a lot of trouble w/ i it. Whenever I record something it runs really really slow and choppy. Can anybody recommend an alternate choice? My comp should be able to handle it but it doesn't. Please help thanks

:(

i got the same problems as agent007, but with hypercam. i'v readed some tutorials for this program, tried diffrent settings and none :( just always too fast or too slow.

thanks for the links, i try them later because i figured out what was wrong Smile

it's necessary to disable hardware acceleration in windows, after that normal recording is possible (maybe not so smooth but quite enought for me)

=================E=D=I=T=================

i'm using two different computers and exactly the same mame version (0.64) and after recording an input (*.inp) on computer #1 and trying to watch my record on computer #2, playback is corrupted (wrong movement etc) :( how to fix that?

ZAQ

Noob
UMK3Player said:
thanks for the links, i try them later because i figured out what was wrong Smile

it's necessary to disable hardware acceleration in windows, after that normal recording is possible (maybe not so smooth but quite enought for me)

=================E=D=I=T=================

i'm using two different computers and exactly the same mame version (0.64) and after recording an input (*.inp) on computer #1 and trying to watch my record on computer #2, playback is corrupted (wrong movement etc) :( how to fix that?
Either your computer is slower than the other one and it didnt record at top speed or the playback comp is slower.

Or your sound options are messed up. Audio disabled on one or the other.

If they are the exact same mame and same settings those are the only two I can think of off of the top me 'ead