What's new

Recently pick up trilogy

I recently picked up a copy of trilogy for PSX , i was wondering if there is any basic moves list ands advanced juggle guide for MKT PSX?

Kaiba

Noob
Tim Static said:
Whats the difference between the original and the Greatest Hits version????
The original has several extremely broken combos and broken gameplay, like Liu's aaHP, Fireball corner infinite.

The disc are different colors.

dreemernj

Ambassador
There was less gravity in the earlier revisions. It meant you could do a lot more juggling.

There are a few different versions. I think there were at least 2 versions of the silver disc and there might have been 2 versions of the orange disc too, I don't remember.

Greatest Hits is your best bet. If it's not greatest hits it could still be glitchy even if it has the silver disc.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I have both, I just couldnt remember. I try not to play MKT because SO many things piss me off. Team MK fumbled big time on this. But thats a whole different thread, haha.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ehh, it's not THAT bad just compared to UMK3 it's blahhh broken...but MKT is still a fun game if you're an MK fan 8)

Still, I'd prefer UMK3 for balance.

RoGE

Noob
I prefer MKT in LEGIT high level play mode (banning characters etc) but for full high level play I would go with UMK3.