What's new

[Reboot] Final Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
This is what I'm talking about. Only dedicated players/fans care for the patch.
Just because I would rather ensure my family has a roof over their head, food in their stomachs, electricity to keep the AC running, and running water, does not mean I am not a dedicated fan, I'lle have you know I have been playing MK since the days in the arcades. It isn't that I would not be willing to donate money to a cause of that nature, its that I have much higher and important things to use what money I do have on, as I said gaming is a hobby I cannot put my family before it.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Just because I would rather ensure my family has a roof over their head, food in their stomachs, electricity to keep the AC running, and running water, does not mean I am not a dedicated fan, I'lle have you know I have been playing MK since the days in the arcades. It isn't that I would not be willing to donate money to a cause of that nature, its that I have much higher and important things to use what money I do have on, as I said gaming is a hobby I cannot put my family before it.
*stupid post deleted

TheSpore

I have so many solutions to your situation it's ridiculous.
Anyway, i'm dropping this idea. There's too many cheap bastards on this site to make it happen.
Thats fine, but its insulting to to honestly say that a person should donate money to a cause that may or not happen in favor of taking care of one's family and I don't want to hear the excuse of oh you can just donate a 5 bucks or 10 even, nothing big.

TheSpore

mighty_honour_korea, TheSpore my last post came out to have a horrible meaning. I'm sorry. I think I don't know how to express what I want to say so I'll pass on it.
Its fine its always harder to assume demenor online. I didn't feel you were trying to insult me it just came out badly thats all. anyway. I wonder if this petition might gain the momentum the other did.

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
Lets just ban kabal and cyrax from all tourneys. I lose one of my mains but if there is no patch than at least tourney players have a better time going to one than watching it get dominated by one of the broken characters. And if you are so salty about kenshi then either pick up jade or figure something out yourself.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
We don't even know exactly what happened with Digi though. I like how everyone is assuming stuff like they know the situation. smh

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Whos idea was to let digi be responsible for the first one?
Smh

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
who's idea was it to make you run away from your main when he sucks and then run back to him when he's buffed? all yalls proper showing your true colors around here.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Astrocytic I was making one tonight if the original wasn't open but propd to you, good shit.

Guys, spread the word in the name of the FGC not just the MKC. Make it known that maybe they don't pay the game but we do and agree asking for their support. Tell your friends, your pets, everyone.

ryublaze

Noob
We don't even know exactly what happened with Digi though. I like how everyone is assuming stuff like they know the situation. smh
The last posts by Digi were seen in this thread:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/evidence-leading-to-the-possibly-that-nrs-is-unlikely-to-repatch-mk9.35802/

Moments after that he made this status update:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/offical-fix-balance-final-patch-mortal-kombat-9-2011-petition.35746/page-10#post-1022718

If you relate the two and his past experiences on TYM, I think it's pretty safe to assume that he just lost his mind.