What's new

Really cool discovery

D

david_GEM

Shang tsung turns into a black guy
Johnny Cage bleeds blue
Raiden turns over to the dark side

How is this possible you ask, see for yourself when u beat someone with Shang Tsung- turn into sub and infinite freeze, then turn into jax and smack the other character's head (fatality) and watch what happens.

I didn't see every character's reaction but so far the best has to be raiden's or lao and kitana is the only one that isn't awesome. Someone needs to video tape that shit. From now on, when i win with shang... I'm doing it!!!

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
david_GEM said:
Shang tsung turns into a black guy
Johnny Cage bleeds blue
Raiden turns over to the dark side

How is this possible you ask, see for yourself when u beat someone with Shang Tsung- turn into sub and infinite freeze, then turn into jax and smack the other character's head (fatality) and watch what happens.

I didn't see every character's reaction but so far the best has to be raiden's or lao and kitana is the only one that isn't awesome. Someone needs to video tape that shit. From now on, when i win with shang... I'm doing it!!!
turn into mileena and do her face suck thingy. colors get all funky there too.

X820

Noob
Color glitches are fun to see, one of my fav glitch is doing the soul steal fatality on Cage, the letters on his pants that were initially in the game but removed afterwards re-appear lol

D

david_GEM

but dude, when u do it to johnny cage, the top of his neck bleeds blue, it's ridiculous. Lui Kang gets all orange, raiden's is just awesome- he looks like a noob saibot raiden.

The reason i made it such a big deal is because a lot of the time we only see it breifly then it goes away. When u do what i described it stays like that. IT"S A TRIP!!!

shang is my favorite dude I like doing the sub zero freeze then the kiss of death ,with kitana. Or my favorite is if someone picks shang and i win. I freeze them then do the inner ear fatality so their shang was blue, but turns yellow,then i bust out turning blue it's awesome. I wish I could do the kintaro morph after the freeze, I tried it but it doesn't work. You can't turn into sub zero while holding lp. I like to deep freeze then ball punch with jonny cage, it's not a fatality but it's a good finishing move. I fought a kid called ballpunch he sucked worse then me I beat him easily. he kept fighting though trying to ball punch so I picked cage and ball sacked him then he quit so I taunted him lol, he tried to turn it around saying I got ball sacked. But he knows I socked his sack lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ScheissNussen said:
I used to do this all the time in the arcade.
This. Its hard to find actually NEW things in a game this old, but its all good.

Also, my fave Shang to Sub deep freeze FAT is going right into Scorpion.....

Deep Freeze until morph back, Scorp morph, TOASTY! :)

D

david_GEM

yeah that's classick, i also like turning into rep and dissapearing and k nocking a frozen body into the dead pool. it just looks cool!

iammud

Noob
I'm amazed at the number of decent players who have never seen these... I suppose fatalities aren't as "in" as they used to be, people used to do this shit constantly. It was even more popular than the babality/fatality/friendship combos in the earlier revisions (eg do a babality then a friendship, or throw a fan at the baby)...

D

david_GEM

dciguy01 said:
Just tried this... wow, very odd I must say ???
which one? the rep fat i mentioned or the thread topic?

@mud very few players on the site consistently do fatalities. I happen to be one of those people that do along with cuko. Fusion always does something clever no matter what it is. I do fatalities 98 percent of the time. I hate holding buttons so usually i miss a chance to do a raiden fatality. Bo_DK is probably the most creative player in this community.

Kaz

Noob
A lot of times I'll try to do stuff that looks cool even if it's not a fatality. I like to do a deep kick to teleport kick with mileena, liu's dragon from a crouch,holding block with raiden and releasing when the lightning comes is pretty sweet too. Also acid pit fatalities look cool after a forceball, electro shock or deep corner kick with sub.