What's new

RDK Tyrant Wins Wednesday Night Fights Summer Edition 1.4

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I want my players original tags on their names as IC 88's on your journalism post thank you is pathetic how everyone else have either team or clan on their name.
Cat is right bias are huge lately need to step journalism up.

"Good Job 88's"
I tag everyone with their forum names -- so if you have your players add them like Tyrant and Godspeed, they'll be there.

Uotan

Unban Joker
Injustice seems to be the only game u can not make it out of top 64 at evo but then still win tourneys with 3 top 8 Evo finalists and one not making top 8 at a local but that local is loaded

What a weird f ing game
This is a bizarre thing to say considering the state of AE and Marvel, where virtually anyone can beat anybody right now. It's almost worse in AE because balance is so fucked up in Marvel that even in spite of the randomness of xfactor you'd have a much safer time saltybetting on Flocker vs the surprising number of low-tier warriors still trying to tough it out without Zero/Vergil team on their team. Compare that with Mike Ross vs Wolfkrone in AE and who the hell knows.

This is why Chris can take 3rd at NCR behind Infiltration and Xian and then get bopped the next week at NLBC 0-2, and why Chris can get sent to losers by a Socal C-lister like Senortaxi in spite of having one of the best teams in the game. It's why an online warrior nobody's ever heard of can eliminate Fchamp in Marvel and get 4th at EVO.

I think Tom might be right, that the people who stuck with MK9 are just hella mindfucked by a game without so many oppressive 8-2 matchups and therefore it must be random/scrubby, despite the insanely consistent performances put on by Rico, KDZ, and Chris G in a game where 2/3 is still standard.

CrimsonShadow, thanks for the great post as usual and always great to get out there with socal and get the job done. Also the EC vs WC thing, let's just keep that away because the EC won evo yes, but the 2 time major winner in a row chris g lost to a WC player (and KDZ didn't want to play chris g, so denzell did KDZ a favor). We only have NCR/SCR/ NWM (most can t get out to northwest of course) for majors (evo of course but that is like the grand finale). We got to go outside our coast a lot. I'll give the EC their credit of course, they have some of the best players in IGAU and they are legit without a doubt. But like in mk9, the west coast will always step up (last evo title is in the WC/ staying there :).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
CrimsonShadow, thanks for the great post as usual and always great to get out there with socal and get the job done. Also the EC vs WC thing, let's just keep that away because the EC won evo yes, but the 2 time major winner in a row chris g lost to a WC player (and KDZ didn't want to play chris g, so denzell did KDZ a favor). We only have NCR/SCR/ NWM (most can t get out to northwest of course) for majors (evo of course but that is like the grand finale). We got to go outside our coast a lot. I'll give the EC their credit of course, they have some of the best players in IGAU and they are legit without a doubt. But like in mk9, the west coast will always step up (last evo title is in the WC/ staying there :).
Haha yeah MIT, you know I love you guys -- just wanted to spur the WC into going for that IGAU crown, because every time the coasts really bond together and play at their peak good things happen.

All kidding aside, it just found it wack that a couple of guys took a joke so seriously that they didn't want to give any credit at all. But as usual you have a level-headed way of looking at things. Nothing wrong with a challenge; like Rashad Evans said, "I'm coming for that belt!"

I will always show love to and support people no matter where they are; because the only thing I really care about, is that the community wins.

Haha yeah MIT, you know I love you guys -- just wanted to spur the WC into going for that IGAU crown, because every time the coasts really bond together and play at their peak good things happen.

All kidding aside, it just found it wack that a couple of guys took a joke so seriously that they didn't want to give any credit at all. But as usual you have a level-headed way of looking at things. Nothing wrong with a challenge; like Rashad Evans said, "I'm coming for that belt!"
definitely, I already knew you were joking and just building hype (which is never a bad thing). The West Coast did well at evo for sure (took plenty of the top 32/16/8 spots). Can't wait until the coasts clash again (and since vegas has a sponsor, we could get out to an EC major :) )

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
no me and tyrant were losers finals. If I beat tyrant than I would've have played mit in grand finals.
When you and MIT played, I was suppose to play the winner of you guys in Winners Finals. When MIT beat me, he advanced to grand finals. When Tyrant beat you, he then played me in losers finals. Tyrant then beat me, and he advanced to grand finals versing MIT.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
When you and MIT played, I was suppose to play the winner of you guys in Winners Finals. When MIT beat me, he advanced to grand finals. When Tyrant beat you, he then played me in losers finals. Tyrant then beat me, and he advanced to grand finals versing MIT.
I played tyrant offstream after you lost to him. I got third aha

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
me and tyrant played immediately after you lost to him. they said do it offstream for some reason.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I had to play loser of theo and tyrant. Theo lost b4 me so I'm third he is fourth. Theo vs tyrant was not the real losers finals lmao. I don't see me vs tyrant on the bracket aha where is it?
Losers is the bottom half, winners is the top half. Theo played your brother in winners finals and lost putting him down in losers right after your match with Tyrant (Losers Semis), meaning the winner would move up to fight Theo in losers finals. Then the winner of losers finals moved back up into winners to fight your brother in grand finals, and Tyrant reset the bracket which is why they had two matches.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
me and tyrant played immediately after you lost to him. they said do it offstream for some reason.
But the thing is, the bracket shows that when me and MIT played, the winner of that advanced immediately to the grand finals. So when Malik beat me, I was sent down all the way to the end of the losers bracket. Second to the end of the losers bracket was the match between you and Tyrant, so it couldn't have been losers finals because I was all the way at the end of the losers bracket waiting for the winner of you and him.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
But the thing is, the bracket shows that when me and MIT played, the winner of that advanced immediately to the grand finals. So when Malik beat me, I was sent down all the way to the end of the losers bracket. Second to the end of the losers bracket was the match between you and Tyrant, so it couldn't have been losers finals because I was all the way at the end of the losers bracket waiting for the winner of you and him.
I played tyrant after he eliminated you first then he eliminated me. how did I get fourth when you got eliminated by tyrant before me?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
maybe i'm just confusing myself. Its weird because if I would of beat tyrant then I would've played mit in grand finals. How does that make me 4th?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Theo was guaranteed top 3 by being in winners finals. Theres no way you could have placed ahead of him.
I think they messed up. I was supposed to play tyrant first. Then theo was supposed to play winner of me and him. Instead theo played tyrant first then played me offstream. winner of me and tyrant play in grand finals. So how am I fourth?