What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

I don't think anyone is saying that xbla players are worse than old schoolers.

lex is pretty much saying the system sucks and it allows idiots to hide behind a machine and act like they are better than whoever they want.

I am not directing this at anyone, netplay is what it is. Even videos can be faked if someone really wanted to.

If you play on what the game is meant to be played on, in front of a crowd of people, all that bs is canceled out, as well as the shit talk the majority of the time.

Nobody said xbla players aren't good at playing umk3 on xbla, but you are playing what is basically a copy of an arcade game on a console, over the Internet.

I find it fucked up that everyone can agree that offline play is the best, otherwise offline tournaments would be played over a connection (WooHoo!)

But then when someone says that xbla isnt a good means to determine skill they always return to the "OMFG! But xbla players are good too!" statement.

Two separate things

Talking down to people, and being disrespectful is a sign to me that that person thinks whom they are talking to/about are bad. XBLA UMK3 is almost exactly like the arcade version, the only difference is the online play. And you can play with a stick, so the only excuse is lag. Lag/delay will happen, but only with selective players. And if it does so what?

Whatever to the haters on XBL, just seems like you want the homefield advantage to me.

To me, Phoenix, it seems like they just want to go down as "legends" in the umk3 world (roflmfao) and never play anyone again, with the exception of their friends.

hint: its on a cabinet and you prolly couldnt do any better but i guess ya got me dood
I did get you, buddy. Don't pretend I didn't. Whoever you played there isn't even close to being on anyone's level on xbox...he's not even smart enough to know when to block or when to get out of a rush down. Showing me that video makes me think even less of you.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
To me, Phoenix, it seems like they just want to go down as "legends" in the umk3 world (roflmfao) and never play anyone again, with the exception of their friends.
i just offered you a challenge for money and you declined, how exactly does your logic compute something like that? your axe is clouding your vision my friend, not a good idea to go blind into a situation like this. i played in xbl when it came out and then stopped for numerous reasons. where were you?

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
I did get you, buddy. Don't pretend I didn't. Whoever you played there isn't even close to being on anyone's level on xbox...he's not even smart enough to know when to block or when to get out of a rush down. Showing me that video makes me think even less of you.
that was before you even knew how to runjab so i guess you got me again dude

Derek

Noob
Ah come on Lex XBL is about as good as it's going to get without people having to fly to Chicago to play you. It's worth it even if you hate delay it's worth it.

EDIT: All of you jerks stop downing XBL it's the only reason to have a 360 in the first place.

Sugar we all know old school players cant have fun on xbl because even though they adapted in the past they cannot adapt to a bit of delay and thats why xbl players can rise to the occasion. You can see this especially in Halo and cod the only thing that separates players from pros is teamwork, but as for as mk goes they hide behind posts

since you're the karate master why don't you put your students in line since everyone only knows what they know because of this site (which is true)

Hell if you cannot adapt to 360 play just use delay as an excuse or a broken run button seriously who doesn't

I'd love to play you not because I think I'm good but because I know you could show me a thing or two

i just offered you a challenge for money and you declined, how exactly does your logic compute something like that? your axe is clouding your vision my friend, not a good idea to go blind into a situation like this. i played in xbl when it came out and then stopped for numerous reasons. where were you?
Well, no. I challenged you, dude.

I challenged you on xbox, where we can play instantly. You got a gamerscore three times as big as mine, come the fuck on.

You declined my challenge, and suggested I take a plane to Chicago to play you for money.

guys lets play competitively on xbl i heard its great
you're a dipshit, xbl is the easiest way to get a game consistently..some people dont want to make 9 phone calls send 700 aim messages, 31 text messages to play on mame, kaillaera or get one person to go play on a cabinet

FILER

Noob
Let me say this...

If I teach someone how to play UMK3, I make a site, make guides, show people how to play, what to do, what not to ect. Does this mean that this person will never be as good as me?

Lex, you might have taught everyone here how to play, but this alone does not make you better. You haven't played in years, XBL players play every day for hours on end vs. the highest level of competition. KM plays the top players in this game every single day, hell, he has probably played more competitive MK in the past 2 years, than you have in 10. XBL and this site have made players get very good....VERY FAST.

Do I think he can beat you? I don't know, your name has been so blown out of proportion from people who have never even played you, that I don't know how good you really are. You may be the best player of all time...maybe Crazy is, I think you like to hide behind this.

Ask your buddy Moe...I'll bet money that CD, DC, and Shaney beat Moe when he played, and could beat him now.

You continually say, "I taught you how to play", yes, we are greatful, we wouldn't be good without that knowledge, and for that I have alot of respect for anyone and everyone who contributed to this site, BUT...I believe the reason that you will not play on XBL, whether it be true or false, is that you feel you will not dominate the players here like you used to be able to. I feel that you are worried about your reputation being damaged. You might have been a 10 back when you played and most players where 4-7's, but believe me, there are alot of 8-10's out there now. The game has changed...because people have gotten better. I hope I am wrong, I hope that you are not scared to play the top players...but this is how I see it now.

seriously dude if you're that good just get on and own me, never play again

if i thought i was a beast at something, and got clowned as hard as i clowned you, i'd go own him...

Let me say this...

If I teach someone how to play UMK3, I make a site, make guides, show people how to play, what to do, what not to ect. Does this mean that this person will never be as good as me?

Lex, you might have taught everyone here how to play, but this alone does not make you better. You haven't played in years, XBL players play every day for hours on end vs. the highest level of competition. KM plays the top players in this game every single day, hell, he has probably played more competitive MK in the past 2 years, than you have in 10. XBL and this site have made players get very good....VERY FAST.

Do I think he can beat you? I don't know, your name has been so blown out of proportion from people who have never even played you, that I don't know how good you really are. You may be the best player of all time...maybe Crazy is, I think you like to hide behind this.

Ask your buddy Moe...I'll bet money that CD, DC, and Shaney beat Moe when he played, and could beat him now.

You continually say, "I taught you how to play", yes, we are greatful, we wouldn't be good without that knowledge, and for that I have alot of respect for anyone and everyone who contributed to this site, BUT...I believe the reason that you will not play on XBL, whether it be true or false, is that you feel you will not dominate the players here like you used to be able to. I feel that you are worried about your reputation being damaged. You might have been a 10 back when you played and most players where 4-7's, but believe me, there are alot of 8-10's out there now. The game has changed...because people have gotten better. I hope I am wrong, I hope that you are not scared to play the top players...but this is how I see it now.
This is how xbl players see it I agree 100%

Derek

Noob
seriously dude if you're that good just get on and own me, never play again

if i thought i was a beast at something, and got clowned as hard as i clowned you, i'd go own him...
It's obvious you're not going to get what you want KM so why fight so hard for it? I'm saying this as your bro, just let this shit go. Lex feels he has nothing to prove if he's that arrogant/confident in himself then why not just sit back and have a laugh after all this is just a game.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
That post was so badass, I took you off my ignore list on here and blocked list from live, Filer. Keep up the good work lol.