What's new

General/Other Rains nevative edge..

GhosT

Noob
Idk if i can work around that. makes every combo 100% un guranteed for me. Only characther that has given me this much trouble is rain. a shame because i was really lookin forward to putting in time with him. LOl even the 12 4 string kills me, for some reason i cant land it the second time, and it made my right thumb hurt in practice mode... a damn shame

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
People having trouble with Rain! I'm doing fine...... Yes I have my char idk I do fine but it might be due cause I use a stick lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol, yeah...negative edge almost never affects me negatively anymore, and my execution really isn't the greatest.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Negative Edge use to be a huge PITA for me but after some time you get use to it and inputs become second nature.
Never give up,
Never let down,
Never run around and desert MK.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's getting a move you didn't intend on because elephants could walk through the buffer windows in this game. Usually happens when people do shit way too fast/mash out combos.

I was having problems with negative edge on the 4,3 superkick string, the gyser kick would always come out instead. However you can get the NE to work for you by doing 4,3,4 down back and the super kick should come out because 434 is not a string. Should be done fast, hope this helps some

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital
My execution is sketchy at times but I've found that I can do most of the more advanced combos we've been discovering. Some of us simply have to spend more time in the lab repeatedly doing combos. Also break your combos apart into segments and do each piece individually until the feel of a string or special cancel commits to muscle memory. Then do larger fragments and get to the same point with that. Then put the whole thing together and eventually your wrists and fingers will just remember the timing of inputs. It sounds exhausting but very rewarding and helps your execution a lot. It helped me.