378 damages
F32~B2~DB1ex ~J243~F2~DB3

346 damages
F21~DB1ex~J243~dash~11~DB3

389 damages
F21~Sareena back move~F21~DB1ex~J243~dash~11~DB3

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
This is a set up I came up with using ancient trap(warning doesnt work on everyone) but Ive landed it.Also Ancient Trap is +2 on block dont ask me why lol

Heres one more combo

Anti Air combo that leads into AT set up or however u wanna end it

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
We have enough time to call Sub Zero after j243 and restand them with the fully charged projectile. From here you can do a meaty trap + F3 unblockable setup that breaks armor. They can delay wakeup but you can delay the setup if you know they are gonna delay.

Rain + Stryker Kameo
Includes Water Beam Cancels combined with Stryker grenades to extend combos and high damage midscreen to corner:

211 punisher 42%

37.6% 1Bar off F32 starter, No WB Cancels required:

Corner WBC Kombos using Stryker Grenades, costs 1Bar and 1 Kameo, 211(42.1%)/F21(43.19%)
• You can also connect F21 WBC Kombos midscreen for a solid 43%:

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Is it a one frame link. Feels like you have to press up at a very specific time then immediately cancel with block then cancel into DB1?
It is strict timing but I don’t think it’s a one frame link, people on twitter might be doing it differently but the way I was doing it was something like:
Ex db1, db1u
And you gotta do the db1u after the first db1 hits.
Same thing applies if you’re doing a different special, just do it on hit followed by up straight after

Edit: I just re-tested it, it’s not really strict at all as long as you don’t input the second special too soon

Last edited:
It is strict timing but I don’t think it’s a one frame link, people on twitter might be doing it differently but the way I was doing it was something like:
Ex db1, db1u
And you gotta do the db1u after the first db1 hits.
Same thing applies if you’re doing a different special, just do it on hit followed by up straight after

Edit: I just re-tested it, it’s not really strict at all as long as you don’t input the second special too soon
Thank you, when I'm out of work I'll lab it.
But how does it cancel the recovery of the first EX DB1 if you only input DB1U after the first one hits?
Should I do EX-DB1U, DB1U, DB1U into juggle string?
It looks like in the video he inputed DB1U+R2, DB1U+R2? But I am probably wrong because I couldn't get the cancel. One of them he inputed the 1+U+R2 at the same time but could be EX on each Up Water Beam.
It's probably the timing I'm messing up

Last edited:
I got a 46% Korner Kombo using F21(Mid, Low) 1Bar/1Kameo without jump cancels using Stryker Grenades with Water Beam Cancels:

Anyone got better damage for 1Bar/1Kameo meter?