What's new

Question Rain Anti-Air Question

Hi guys,
I Know that Rain got some good AA. I usually use Geyser Kick as an AA or Anti-Crossup. But recently I've tryed to work on the standing 1 and I got pretty good result. But someone told me that Rain d1 is an excellent anti-crossup tool. But here is my question when the opponent is cross jumping me must I release block then d1 him or I can block during the time he cross jump me then d1 him in the air ? I'm really working hard on it but getting no result so I'm asking you guys.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Release block as they're jumping and d1 when they're on the way down, follow with; dash 4,3xxBubble, 2xxSuperkick, 4,3xxLightning, dash 4xxGeyser for damage or; dash 2, dash 4,3xxLightning, dash 4,3xxBubble for the reset.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The 4, RH is also a good AA (against Jump in ofc) imho, I mostly use it on that shit online instead of 1.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Hi guys,
I Know that Rain got some good AA. I usually use Geyser Kick as an AA or Anti-Crossup. But recently I've tryed to work on the standing 1 and I got pretty good result. But someone told me that Rain d1 is an excellent anti-crossup tool. But here is my question when the opponent is cross jumping me must I release block then d1 him or I can block during the time he cross jump me then d1 him in the air ? I'm really working hard on it but getting no result so I'm asking you guys.
You should probably look at "Brownie"
He's very consistent on d1 anti-airs with Rain..

Type his name on youtube or go on twitch.tv/epicgp and you kan see how he does it.. It should help..

Enenra

Go to hell.
Not always... There's been plenty of times I've jumped in on Brownie with a kick and got d1 anti aired.
But that's Brownie. Maybe one day I, the semi-above average Mortal Kombat player, can aspire to his level. For now, I'll stick with 1 AA

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
But that's Brownie. Maybe one day I, the semi-above average Mortal Kombat player, can aspire to his level. For now, I'll stick with 1 AA
Yeah I blame his (S)hit box! lol.... (He actually put an "S" next to the word hitbox.)