What's new

Combo Video - Thunder God Raiden TG Post-Patch Best 1-Bar Combos by TONY-T

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
We're still making single threads for combos? Bleh. Whatever. Not going to enforce it because it's front paged.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
not to be a dick or anything but i made the first video on the ex fireball glitch and then someone else made another one.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
not to be a dick or anything but i made the first video on the ex fireball glitch and then someone else made another one.
To be fair, i've known about it for quite sometime, I use to use it in corner combos to extend the damage. However i didn't know that you could split it at midscreen and it wasn't until i saw lordspinals video that i realized its full potential. Hence my combo video.

Do you have a link to your video? I'd like to see how you used it.

What would the combos look like if lrc was patched out? Any chance of a combo video without them (just for future reference)?

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
To be fair, i've known about it for quite sometime, I use to use it in corner combos to extend the damage. However i didn't know that you could split it at midscreen and it wasn't until i saw lordspinals video that i realized its full potential. Hence my combo video.

Do you have a link to your video? I'd like to see how you used it.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
What would the combos look like if lrc was patched out? Any chance of a combo video without them (just for future reference)?
Funny thing that LRC isn't even the hardest part of these combos compared to timing of lightning stop to make it hit twice, I'd say...