What's new

Ra Helios vs. GGA Max [UPDATE]

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
He's mad because he got 6-0 by my catwoman. After that day he started to hate my guts. Idk why.
Excuse me? U beat my day 1 zatanna (at the time) in ranked, and then 5-0d me. Uve never played my nightwing. On top of that, you're immature and think online is some kind of gateway to good play.

Youre delusional. I really hope your run in the emperors is short, you're just a damn clan hopper anyway. youre no teammate of mine.

Also, 16bit runs circles around you.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Excuse me? U beat my day 1 zatanna (at the time) in ranked, and then 5-0d me. Uve never played my nightwing. On top of that, you're immature and think online is some kind of gateway to good play.

Youre delusional. I really hope your run in the emperors is short, you're just a damn clan hopper anyway. youre no teammate of mine.

First of all. Emperor murk introduce to me your NightWing because he told me you have the best NightWing. Played you in Gotham city and I 6-0 your free NightWing. Then after that you felt but hurt whenI defeated you and start talking all type of shit. I put that one my grandma grave. Then I ran into you in rank and I defeated your zatanna. Your free.

Idc about being your teammate.

Wow you think 16bit is better then me. Idc.

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime

u mad tho

EMPEROR PRYCE

First of all. Emperor murk introduce to me your NightWing because he told me you have the best NightWing. Played you in Gotham city and I 6-0 your free NightWing. Then after that you felt but hurt whenI defeated you and start talking all type of shit. I put that one my grandma grave. Then I ran into you in rank and I defeated your zatanna. Your free.

Idc about being your teammate.

Wow you think 16bit is better then me. Idc.
i dont remember that, but if that did happen, kudos to you. still doesnt change your immaturity and your views about "fighting games" in a whole, when all you know, and all your good at is injustice (which is a niche title regardless, still a very solid game, nothing against IGAU)

@EMPEROR PRYCE and @Ra Helios a first to 10 between you two needs to be streamed!
I dont play much anymore, so admittingly I will get bodied for 3 reasons

1. Ra's parent's HORRIBLE internet
2. Im out of practice, would be going against a person who lives and breathes this game ("BUT MOM, i HAVE to play Max TONIGHT *waaaaahhh* :DOGE)

3. More of an excuse than anything, but he gets NW experience whenever he wants. I have no CW experience besides a few ranked matches and videos ive seen. havent practiced punishes or anything.

Regardless. I haven't played in 4-5 months.. and my accolades are still of a higher value than anything hes ever done. Atleast i left my house and played offline a few times. also against VERY competent competition.

EMPEROR PRYCE

Lol you just really hate him huh? I think ra would have taken it. Max isn't prepared for this kind of CW
Yes, I have a very strong dislike for him. I have my reasons, its not because he beat me, i disliked him WAAY before we even played. bruh, u've went on and on talkin about real men and they responsibilities, can you honestly say listening to this guys bullshit hes a real man? and a great addition to the emperors, he lacks discipline and has a cocky attitude that brings down the teams morale. remember why we kicked tessaiga? and then u replace him with his lil buddy? come on dawg. I hope this guy gone come MKX. Or that ill be on a different console from him.. I cant stand that dude.

Also, Max plays against the hands-down BEST catwoman player whenever he pleases (as far as i know). He is MORE than prepared for this fight. Even if it is online. I am more than confident. If Ra does happen to win, I will eat my words, but it will not change my stance or view on this guy. He's the type of dude that makes games "not fun" anymore. The guy that claims hes the best cuz he got a few big name wins under his belt online, but when he gets called out, finds excuses and ducks cuz he scared to get his card pulled.

Yes, I have a very strong dislike for him. I have my reasons, its not because he beat me, i disliked him WAAY before we even played. bruh, u've went on and on talkin about real men and they responsibilities, can you honestly say listening to this guys bullshit hes a real man? and a great addition to the emperors, he lacks discipline and has a cocky attitude that brings down the teams morale. remember why we kicked tessaiga? and then u replace him with his lil buddy? come on dawg. I hope this guy gone come MKX. Or that ill be on a different console from him.. I cant stand that dude.

Also, Max plays against the hands-down BEST catwoman player whenever he pleases (as far as i know). He is MORE than prepared for this fight. Even if it is online. I am more than confident. If Ra does happen to win, I will eat my words, but it will not change my stance or view on this guy. He's the type of dude that makes games "not fun" anymore. The guy that claims hes the best cuz he got a few big name wins under his belt online, but when he gets called out, finds excuses and ducks cuz he scared to get his card pulled.
Tessaga was literally fake. Ra is just ignorant lol. He joined EMPEROR because he realized that i pretty much have molded him into a good player and helped him with the frame knowledge (the bit I know of) and it has helped his skill tremendously. He may not contribute to the offline scene yet but he is a good player and all the hate is why EMPEROR is a good place for him. Tessaga and ra differ tremendously and heres why;

Tessaga brings down his own teammates and refused to help them get better. No need to be on a team if you're not willing to help them. Imo muffin muggers was a way better teammate than tessaga even tho he had a bad rep but at least he actually took time to help the team and thats the same thing that ra is doing for EMPEROR. KINETIC wasn't very supportive of ra when he was apart of them and LORD got ran home by RM so I opened the doors and I handled it the way I know how. I feed off of doubt so keep the doubt coming.

But yea bruh there is a BIG difference between ra and tessaga. Let ME worry about ra. Im leader of xbox so ill take full blame if ra fucks up even tho I know he won't. The "community" can criticize him as much as they want but EMPEROR HELIOS is handing out bodybags and he did just that against RM and will do against the other free clans.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
i dont remember that, but if that did happen, kudos to you. still doesnt change your immaturity and your views about "fighting games" in a whole, when all you know, and all your good at is injustice (which is a niche title regardless, still a very solid game, nothing against IGAU)

I dont play much anymore, so admittingly I will get bodied for 3 reasons

1. Ra's parent's HORRIBLE internet
2. Im out of practice, would be going against a person who lives and breathes this game ("BUT MOM, i HAVE to play Max TONIGHT *waaaaahhh* :DOGE)

3. More of an excuse than anything, but he gets NW experience whenever he wants. I have no CW experience besides a few ranked matches and videos ive seen. havent practiced punishes or anything.

Regardless. I haven't played in 4-5 months.. and my accolades are still of a higher value than anything hes ever done. Atleast i left my house and played offline a few times. also against VERY competent competition.
What if you had 2 months prep time?

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

What if you had 2 months prep time?
I'd be down, that sounds fair. I don't think I've ever prepped for a match for 2 months tho. In November ill be in Indianapolis for naptown clutch, bit will be there too. If he got something to prove he should come. although if he can't make it cuz he live too far or somethin, thats fine. I can't make it to much events either.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I'd be down, that sounds fair. I don't think I've ever prepped for a match for 2 months tho. In November ill be in Indianapolis for naptown clutch, bit will be there too. If he got something to prove he should come. although if he can't make it cuz he live too far or somethin, thats fine. I can't make it to much events either.
@AK Pig Of The Hut can you set this up in two months? It's far but it'll be fun to have a kool last months before MKX.

E

Eldriken

Tessaga was literally fake. Ra is just ignorant lol. He joined EMPEROR because he realized that i pretty much have molded him into a good player and helped him with the frame knowledge (the bit I know of) and it has helped his skill tremendously. He may not contribute to the offline scene yet but he is a good player and all the hate is why EMPEROR is a good place for him. Tessaga and ra differ tremendously and heres why;

Tessaga brings down his own teammates and refused to help them get better. No need to be on a team if you're not willing to help them. Imo muffin muggers was a way better teammate than tessaga even tho he had a bad rep but at least he actually took time to help the team and thats the same thing that ra is doing for EMPEROR. KINETIC wasn't very supportive of ra when he was apart of them and LORD got ran home by RM so I opened the doors and I handled it the way I know how. I feed off of doubt so keep the doubt coming.

But yea bruh there is a BIG difference between ra and tessaga. Let ME worry about ra. Im leader of xbox so ill take full blame if ra fucks up even tho I know he won't. The "community" can criticize him as much as they want but EMPEROR HELIOS is handing out bodybags and he did just that against RM and will do against the other free clans.
Did you just call RM free? :DOGE