What's new

Ra Helios vs. GGA Max [UPDATE]

why are you guys always tryna put this guy on blast.. i don't get it?

seriously this community is like only about putting other ppl down and shit.
let's not generalize the community now, just because some do something, that doesn't mean most ppl do that. Realistically speaking, it is an online forum, nothing that serious nd pig put time out of his life to set this up for our community to watch and enjoy. Things happen tho and I guess ra helios had a personal matter to attend to

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
let's not generalize the community now, just because some do something, that doesn't mean most ppl do that. Realistically speaking, it is an online forum, nothing that serious nd pig put time out of his life to set this up for our community to watch and enjoy. Things happen tho and I guess ra helios had a personal matter to attend to
I don't hold it to @GGA Max to accept this new time of tomorrow at 10pm unless he wants
Up to him

@Ra Helios !!! Demon don't run

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I don't hold it to @GGA Max to accept this new time of tomorrow at 10pm unless he wants
Up to him

@Ra Helios !!! Demon don't run
I'm not running no where. It just so fucking insane how my mom internet just all of a sudden stop working when I have to play Max today. That shit made me mad. I was predicting something like this was going to happen my day was going so good.

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
I'm not running no where. It just so fucking insane how my mom internet just all of a sudden stop working when I have to play Max today. That shit made me mad. I was predicting something like this was going to happen my day was going so good and. Planned out. I knew something was going to happen
Raaaaaa heliosssss whyyyyyyyyyyyy