What's new

Question?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
So i don't know if its online lag or my controller is broken but even if i hold the block button it is releasing on its own and i can't figure out why. I also can't block dash online about the only time my block works is on counters and that is only 50% of the time. It seems to be fine offline but against the Comp i hardly ever need to block. Any help would be great as it is frustrating lol.

BTW i don't want anyone i have played taking this as an excuse as you all beat me fair and square and i dont like to make excuses i just want to know if i need to buy a new controller

So i don't know if its online lag or my controller is broken but even if i hold the block button it is releasing on its own and i can't figure out why. I also can't block dash online about the only time my block works is on counters and that is only 50% of the time. It seems to be fine offline but against the Comp i hardly ever need to block. Any help would be great as it is frustrating lol.

BTW i don't want anyone i have played taking this as an excuse as you all beat me fair and square and i dont like to make excuses i just want to know if i need to buy a new controller
Does it happen with psn and xbox ?

Just PSN though i do not have the XBOX version as of right now.
Ohh ok saw the xbl name and thought you had both.
I have a 6 button controller the street fighter ones and this seems to happen to me. I've noticed that it happens more online tho because of the lag. I need to actually anticipate the move. Even tho we're blocking we still need the block frames to process. Online is laggy right now.