What's new

Question for you shavers out there

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Caution, do not use hair removal cream, it actually just burns your skin off so you have nothing to grow hair from anymore.
I did that on my head once, I looked like Gorbachev with a chemical burn on my head or a week. It was fucking horribly painful.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I did that on my head once, I looked like Gorbachev with a chemical burn on my head or a week. It was fucking horribly painful.

I was part of a "dare" by some friends to put it on our legs and my fucking god have i ever felt something so painful slowly melting away at my skin.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
omg lmfao this thread is full of win haha i use pro glide actually got to go and buy myself a new one my old one disappeared yesterday and can't seem to find it...........oh and bitches love shaved genitals!!!!!! :cool:.........i think??? :coffee:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
omg lmfao this thread is full of win haha i use pro glide actually got to go and buy myself a new one my old one disappeared yesterday and can't seem to find it...........oh and bitches love shaved genitals!!!!!! :cool:.........i think??? :coffee:
I've found that they're certainly way more willing to go down on you, yes. Can't really blame them though, I don't like fur burgers.

I was part of a "dare" by some friends to put it on our legs and my fucking god have i ever felt something so painful slowly melting away at my skin.
I was screaming in the shower, it got rid of all my hair but it burned the fuck out of my scalp...never again.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
They like shaved balls cos it feels better when you put them in.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
You're name always reminds me of this :

Ah i wish i thought of that, instead its because i was probably smoking something when i made the name, and maining smoke, and have been smoking since i was like 13.

HOWEVER. i quit smoking cigs last week. good times.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
in their mouths? in there vag? i have never put my balls in a woman vag before lol please elaborate and spare no details!!!!!!!!!! lmao :D
You put the penis inside the vag, and the balls in the ass. They make a popping sound when you pull them out, its glorious.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You put the penis inside the vag, and the balls in the ass. They make a popping sound when you pull them out, its glorious.
lmao i will have to try that tonight :cool: this thread is hilarious. :D

in their mouths? in there vag? i have never put my balls in a woman vag before lol please elaborate and spare no details!!!!!!!!!! lmao :D
That sounds like a pretty loose one. exactly how many guys did she sleep with before it's possible to do this with ease?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I use a lighter and some hair tweezers, takes some time, but it works.
Jesus dude that's horrible I'd rather use a rusty trombone than tweezers and a zippo lighter. Do you do it in a gas station bathroom too?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I use a lighter and some hair tweezers, takes some time, but it works.
Jesus dude that's horrible I'd rather use a rusty trombone than tweezers and a zippo lighter. Do you do it in a gas station bathroom too?
I just got a mental picture of someone running out of a gas station bathroom with their balls on fire and thier testicles popping like popcorn.....dying of laughter