What's new

Question: Armoring b3 and f3?

Vagrant

Noob
Been looking through the numbers and coming up with some frame traps in my head.

Got a question though.

What is the earliest possible frame that the armor is active in an f3 or b3? I'm thinking it's probably specific to the chars f3/b3 but is there any way to tell?

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I am not sure, when I play Grundy and it takes a bit longer than if I used Batman. That just may be my perception though.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Another question: when practicing with Shazam I did cancel a normal into armored f3 when the dummy was in the air. I don't know how it happens, but it doesn't happen every time I try it. How does it works?

Vagrant

Noob
Another question: when practicing with Shazam I did cancel a normal into armored f3 when the dummy was in the air. I don't know how it happens, but it doesn't happen every time I try it. How does it works?
You probably did a wall bounce cancel which looks like an f3. After doing any normal you can cancel it into a wall bounce by pressing ffmb or dfmb. This is so if you hit confirm a string that doesn't launch and want to combo you can launch them for two bars of meter.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
You probably did a wall bounce cancel which looks like an f3. After doing any normal you can cancel it into a wall bounce by pressing ffmb or dfmb. This is so if you hit confirm a string that doesn't launch and want to combo you can launch them for two bars of meter.
That is what I am calling help. Thanks man!