What's new

Quan-Cheese.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
Does anyone else have trouble facing a quan-cheese player as ST? For me it's one of the hardest along with mileena and a few others, his mixups are just too much to handle..

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
You just have to not throw out fire balls on their wake up. And you just have to learn when to block high and low. Be patient chi has as no strong way to get in on Shang without risk. He also does not have an easy escape from Shang’s dial fireball presser.

JrK

Probably Drunk
Maybe I haven't found a good Quan-CHI to fight, but I haven't had many issues.

Instead of calling it cheese just learn when you need to block low and when you need to block high.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
QC players who are good, can be trouble.... they know the MU great and they can really put pressure on ST, which is my problem. Punishing him isn't hard after I block his tele, or trance but if he gets in which is almost always i have a real hard time.

i would block low most of the time against quan because his :u:fk is pretty slow

if you are on xbox i could train with you :) i think im a pretty decent quan chi

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Block low until you see his u3, which comes pretty slow. You should fuzzy guard the overhead that comes after the b3. Also, wether you believe it or not, Quan Chi is one of those characters you wanna oblige to do a wake up attack, since he has no viable options. Even if he teleports next to you, you're at advantage, so you can f4,3,4 him into combo of your choice. If his trance misses, you're at advantage. All you really have to do is concentrate and focus on what mixup is he gonna use next.