What's new

qanba q4 problem

well it isn't a problem, but can anyone tell me if i'm doing harm to the stick if I move the joystick all the way to the edge? for example dashing, I was hit the edge of the circle and I don't know if this is safe or harmful to the joystick.

No harm done dude. The Q4 and Madcatz TE sticks have the same sanwa joystick and square gate and those things can take some decent punishment. Basicallyy, there's no harm done if you hit the gate's edges, but as you get used to the stick you should be consciously trying to keep yourself from hitting those edges as it will aid your wrist/finger control and improve your execution.

No harm done dude. The Q4 and Madcatz TE sticks have the same sanwa joystick and square gate and those things can take some decent punishment. Basicallyy, there's no harm done if you hit the gate's edges, but as you get used to the stick you should be consciously trying to keep yourself from hitting those edges as it will aid your wrist/finger control and improve your execution.
Haha, you're funny. XD

Everyone is going to be in a big surprise this friday if the guy from van nuys hosts the casuals.

shura30

Shura
when you use a sanwa equipment for the first time you try to reach the edges to 'feel' the inputs
then you realize that by not doing that your execution speed boost to another level

q4raf here too, it's sturdy as hell took some punches and hammering like nothing (yeah i drop combos online)