What's new

PXP | A F0xy Grampa Wins MKXL at Combo Breaker 2016

Hey guys, top 16 matches can be found here(Toxin vs Pnut and Biohazard vs KP were played offstream), I'll have up what I got from top 32 later in the weekend, hopefully tomorrow, my upload queue is bodied atm lol

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
In what respect? I dropped Lao before he was nerfed
Oh I see...I mustve missed that. Well then You did the right thing droppin Lao I guess and for some reason I have never seen You playing Millenna before and I thought You just picked her right after the patch. But on the other hand I am not point with everything whats goin' on around so forgive Me if my assumption was false. And btw, I Am done with KL as well.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Oh I see...I mustve missed that. Well then You did the right thing droppin Lao I guess and for some reason I have never seen You playing Millenna before and I thought You just picked her right after the patch. But on the other hand I am not point with everything whats goin' on around so forgive Me if my assumption was false. And btw, I Am done with KL as well.
It became too apparent at KiT that hes just too slow and therefore struggles defensively IMO, and then he ends up putting himself in bad situations alot (-3 point blank) allowing alot of characters to start their game of potato first, when he doesnt really have any potato of his own.