What's new

Punishing Interactables in Injustice: Gods Among Us by Konqrr

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's true that the stage selected plays a huge role in how the match can go, but that doesn't mean it has to be a bad thing, right? Whether you like using interactables in Injustice or not, TYM forum user Konqrr as made a video showcasing with Killer Frost how you can punish those who use interactables. As seen in this video, Konqrr punishes his opponents interactable usage fill full-combo punishes. Depending on how good your reactions are... you could even punish the pig!

*note: not all characters may be able to do this as well as Killer Frost
Credit: Konqrr

Attachments

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
i did a tutorial like this except walking you through in the demo
i guess the quality didn't warrant a front page.
I had no idea that you made a video. I've known about this since beta, but haven't had the recording equipment to make a video until recently (which is borrowed ;_; )

Good stuff.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I had no idea that you made a video. I've known about this since beta, but haven't had the recording equipment to make a video until recently (which is borrowed ;_;).

Good stuff.
no problem, but i get why it may be passed over, my voice was to high and it was done all in one take and i didn't really do the presentation right, it was my 6th video so a lot of trial an error is steadily improving my video production skills, at any rate i didn't want it to seem like i was bitching about not being front paged, am only human and sometimes it just comes out :(

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
no problem, but i get why it may be passed over, my voice was to high and it was done all in one take and i didn't really do the presentation right, it was my 6th video so a lot of trial an error is steadily improving my video production skills, at any rate i didn't want it to seem like i was bitching about not being front paged, am only human and sometimes it just comes out :(
The important thing is that the information is getting out there. That's all that really matters.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What if they MB the interactable? Also, some of the ineractables tracking seems random. I'll be able to jump the TV in the Jokers Asylum one time, but jump at the exact same time and distance and not dodge it the next time. Is this just me timing it wrong or what? And the backdash works, but the timing seems strict.

Anyway, good stuff Konqrr. We need many many more videos like this explaining how to beat stuff in this game. One thing that would be good is showing exactly when you need to do a wake-up move in order to actually get a wake-up move, lol. You have to do it at a specific time, you can't mash it. Reversals seem the same way, can't mash, have to time it. Which is great, but a tutorial for everyone would be greeeeaaaaaat!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
amazing stuff ! will help a lot the IGAU competitive scene, it's a very import element in this game , that matter and has to be explored into the overall gameplay.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
What if they MB the interactable? Also, some of the ineractables tracking seems random. I'll be able to jump the TV in the Jokers Asylum one time, but jump at the exact same time and distance and not dodge it the next time. Is this just me timing it wrong or what? And the backdash works, but the timing seems strict.

Anyway, good stuff Konqrr. We need many many more videos like this explaining how to beat stuff in this game. One thing that would be good is showing exactly when you need to do a wake-up move in order to actually get a wake-up move, lol. You have to do it at a specific time, you can't mash it. Reversals seem the same way, can't mash, have to time it. Which is great, but a tutorial for everyone would be greeeeaaaaaat!
I am pretty sure that when you MB an interactable, you have to commit to it when you use it. In that case, you will have to have good knowledge of which ones you can MB and what you can punish, etc.

As for the other tutorials, I'll leave that to the people who like to commentate their videos which I do not.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
A+++++++++++++++

I always wondered why people didn't "focus cancel" through the pig. Everyone keeps getting hit by it and it seemed needless in a game with universal, dash-cancelable armor! Thank you for making this video!!!!!!!