What's new

PS3 MK9 Freezing a lot for you?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
oddly recently this past week the game has froze 3 times.. it something that just started happening this week though.. weird.

My game freezes sometimes, but it is always in the loading screen. Anyone has the same problem? not sure if its the game or the ps3

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
My game freezes sometimes, but it is always in the loading screen. Anyone has the same problem? not sure if its the game or the ps3
Mine will often freeze when the MK logo is spinning at the loading screen when you go to press start, or the main menu after that and will randomly freeze online during load screens, making connections etc.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This has happened too many times, I had to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday because of it.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
The worst is when projectiles and explosions disappear and everything looks like it's moving at about 20 fps.
Liu Kang's EX bicycle kick and Rain's EX lightning are known to do that on PS3, Rain's EX lightning causes the damn game to run at like 10fps online though; pretty stupid lol

i've had it happen quit a bit offline in ladder made, in the middle of a fight it just freezes, music keeps going an all but both characters are just frozen in place, even the power button on the control doesn't respond, i have to re-boot it with the power switch..

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
My ps3 freezes every now and then, but it's not noticeable. My problem tho is that my ps3 sounds like a factory fan. It just gets louder and louder :-( I wouldn't be surprised if it stops working in the next couple of months

Espio

Kokomo
Mine does when I play MK9 and it has increased as of late...I don't have this problem with my other games currently and my PS3 isn't that old. The game since release has had freezing and crashing issues, from what I recall.