What's new

Problems?

Anyone having problems playing this on XBLA atm?

Lets me host/join matches but as soon as it trys to go to Char. Sec;ect the screen goes black and it says the host/other player left.

P.S - Thats what happened when i tryed to join your Versus challanger match Sahartist

XL

Noob
The servers for UMK3 go weird sometimes. You'll just have to wait until later when it's fixed.

Its happening to me as well. I got stuck at the waiting screen before the character select screen appeared and then I left and got negative feedback for quitting early. :roll:

I (at first) thought people were just quitting... However i then cheched my ranking and i have ~20 losses from nothing :(

i cant even play the game more than 10 min now at a time cause it's always glitching.

I'd try and start a game and the game wont start. We'd just sit in the menu with our boxes checked in. It always happens after 1 or 2 matches for me and it's to the point of me not even wanting to play anymore.

XL

Noob
If that happens, just exit and create a new room.

I don't think that problem really happens as much in private rooms, atleast from my experience.

XL

Noob
Alot of people were fed up. Even me. Most the people on my friend's list who are usually playing UMK3 were playing something else.

There really does need to be a patch to fix these problems that have been occuring often in the last month. Maybe all of us should take time to send in a complaint to Microsoft, as futile as that may be.

Derek

Noob
XL said:
Alot of people were fed up. Even me. Most the people on my friend's list who are usually playing UMK3 were playing something else.

There really does need to be a patch to fix these problems that have been occuring often in the last month. Maybe all of us should take time to send in a complaint to Microsoft, as futile as that may be.
You'd have to talk to Midway about the patch, not Microsoft. Good luck getting Midway to do anything.

:cry:

XL

Noob
Well, maybe not. Didn't another company do the port? Maybe they are the ones responsible for fixing bugs and stuff. We could write them.

Anything would be nice. I mean, damn, if you look at my 360 blog, you'll see that I've played UMK3 60 days already. The next most played game on my part only clocks in at two weeks. Therefore, it's really annoying when your favorite game is having issues like these all the time, because it really detracts from the experience. :?

After every fight, the room kept getting frozen and would need to be rehosted and such. Its the main reason why I've stopped playing lately.

Derek

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
After every fight, the room kept getting frozen and would need to be rehosted and such. Its the main reason why I've stopped playing lately.
It's back to normal now.

:D / :? / :cry: / :shock: