What's new

Preview Trailer for... "The Science of Injustice Series" by Under The Mayo

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yeah..I know. I have a knack for the dramatic.

"For those who are new to the name "Under_The_Mayo" prepare to witness strategy and technical aspects of the characters he selects to be broken down like nothing you're ready to see. UTM has a reputation of making simple "frame data" look like child's play. Catwoman players won't want to miss this." ~ STORMS

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I loved your Quan Chi shit. Took a sub par character and explained how he had some greatness in him. Really looking forward to this.

I really hope you look at some more underplayed characters like Hawkgirl, Bane, and Joker.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Dayum looks intense. Can't wait to see the material. I've had some crazy ideas w C-Dub and wanna see if Mayo was thinkin the same things.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It won't be too technical. Not yet. Remember that the "Science" series has the dual purpose of getting people interested in the character, and getting specific about certain tactics. No big discoveries quite yet. Just expect to be entertained, and relax to the sounds. :) There should be plenty in this video that will be referenced throughout Cat players' careers.

And wow! Front paged!? This is a hell of a start! I'm glad everyone is excited!

To anyone unfamiliar with my work, please go to the Quan Chi section of the MK forums, and watch the Math Quanology. :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Give her a Dark Knight Rises skin (omgannehathaway<3), and I will be your student.

Either way, I'll be watching. I <3 Mayovision.

What's up with the creepy heads lol.

First I thought this was a horror flick trailer, then I saw Catwoman's tits but I couldn't fap because I was too busy crapping my pants.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Catwoman is first. Guess I'm waiting a little longer. :(
I picked Catwoman to learn the game. It's a slow process. Whether or not she'll be my main is still in the air. But she's very fun to play. And it was easy to apply the science to her. I have NO idea what character I'll be doing over the year.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I picked Catwoman to learn the game. It's a slow process. Whether or not she'll be my main is still in the air. But she's very fun to play. And it was easy to apply the science to her. I have NO idea what character I'll be doing over the year.
I bought you a ticket for the Bane train.

First class. ;_;

axeman87

Noob
Yay!...and Boooo! Its not my main.

I am lost without you Mayo. Please do GL next. I got excited when I saw a GL combo vid. I thought "The Science of GL" was right around the corner.

VOR

Noob
Catwoman!? OOOoooooOOOOooo. This'll be interesting. One of the last few characters I was thinking of getting into before i narrow things down.