What's new

Question Preparing For First Offline Tournament

It's no secret that I post a lot of videos regarding match up experience, tech, and a bit of comedy poking fun at the various hit/hurt box issues of the game. Though today someone asked me a number of questions about going to their first offline event, Frosty Faustings; and everything that went with it. Since it's kind of a big topic I decided to try and compile his questions and others into a general guide.

Now, truth be told I'm feeling a bit under the weather so maybe I should have waited, but there wasn't much else for me to do tonight. This is also the first time I've tried a Segment of this type, so I'm looking for a bit of feedback from the regulars, whether experienced Tournament players or even casuals who have never gone. Did I miss something important? Go over too little, too much, etc. I know Gooteks made his video a number of years ago and there are others surrounding this topic. However this was an attempt drawing on my experiences

I understand since it's not relating to Clans/Fox/Exposing/Online Players, I may not get much feedback here. Though it never hurts to ask.

So, leave your thoughts if you'd be so kind.