What's new

Preliminary Injustice Pools Posted for CEO, Plus Venue Map and Tournament Schedule

Predictions
P1
W whiteboi
L PL

P2
W Scorpion legend if it's DEG
L Rico

P3
W Theo
L kitana prime

P4
W dream sword
L digit

P5
W sonic fox
L Chris g

P6
W noobe
L rahasaan

P7
W forever king
L Tom Brady

P8
W gross
L pig

Winner of the entire thing is Theo free lol
Im gonna make your p3 prediction wrong. Since theo isnt going i think winners side and losers side is up for grabs.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
Predictions
P1
W whiteboi
L PL

P2
W Scorpion legend if it's DEG
L Rico

P3
W Theo
L kitana prime

P4
W dream sword
L digit

P5
W sonic fox
L Chris g

P6
W noobe
L rahasaan

P7
W forever king
L Tom Brady

P8
W gross
L pig

Winner of the entire thing is Theo free lol
damn no love for hg smh

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Considering roman reigns has been on a massive push really since the royal rumble to start 2014, he'll take CEO free especially without theo in the mix. Whether he takes the WWE World Heavyweight championship home at MITB is a different story.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
If they are doing intros in Top 8, mine will be X-Pac's...if...ya know...miracles and shit

Still have no fucking clue what the dude is saying...

thehadou

Bumbling towards greatness.
damn, and we are the only khaotics going at this point huh?
So are you saying they could possibly make it to where uncle creepy and I don't have to be in the same pool? Yeh, we are in different states but are from the same clan and train together online all the time. It would suck if either of us had to take the other out, especially if we are the only ones representing our clan :(
email [email protected] immediately so we can look into this. Mention that he is your primary training partner in the email, and include the names you registered under. Preliminary brackets are released to catch things like this. Thanks!