What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

Aquaman V/S Black manta

Aquaman is beast period!!! no Defense needed
actually it was brought up, and for example as for me i said that even if they give me J'onn with just 1 skin - i don't care - as long as i have him
True but the fact that he didn't make the original roster sucks and now the fact that he's gonna get cheated out of an alt skin is bull wouldn't you like a netherealm spin on his costume as well as a new 52 skin and a true alien form skin I know I would?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
True but the fact that he didn't make the original roster sucks and now the fact that he's gonna get cheated out of an alt skin is bull wouldn't you like a netherealm spin on his costume as well as a new 52 skin and a true alien form skin I know I would?
of course i would... but you know at least if i know i have him i'll be happy. And yeah I bought the game 80% coz i was sure he was in. Well anyways now i'll have to wait for his awesomeness :D
I would love the idea of a badass NRS style costume, I LOVE the new 52 look and I would love to have a Martian original form costume

Aquaman V/S Black manta

of course i would... but you know at least if i know i have him i'll be happy. And yeah I bought the game 80% coz i was sure he was in. Well anyways now i'll have to wait for his awesomeness :D
I would love the idea of a badass NRS style costume, I LOVE the new 52 look and I would love to have a Martian original form costume
Lol well I think we both know we can at least try to get that 2 happen I mean that's what this websites all about right? so we can be heard!

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Lol well I think we both know we can at least try to get that 2 happen I mean that's what this websites all about right? so we can be heard!
well if they read this... they should know that they need to spend more time on DLCs and after revealing them they should start working on the alts.
A J'onn NRS styled wouldn't hurt anybody :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Agreed how do you think he's gonna appear when he gets released in his new 52 form? From his cameo in the watchtower.
Well I wanted him to be a little darker green but whatever :D his outfit is BADASS and i am hoping he has some of Supermanish like moves - like grabbing someone and throwing from the air, or martian vision using, and invisibility and maybe telepathicaly making the enemy come close (Quan Chi style), and also i am hoping if he appears in the story he is in the Regime - coz i would totally join the regime too :D

Aquaman V/S Black manta

Lol sounds about right! just how I pictured him can't wait 2 own the superman users with the manhunter lol anybody else you want who didn't make the cut?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
hmmm 2 that will never make the cut - Midnighter and Apollo, also Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, wouldn't mind Red Tornado also Lobo and Swamp Thing

I kinda hope Manhunter is totally different from Superman. I would want him to use more of his shapeshifting and phasing than anything, since no one else has powers like that in the roster so far. Don't get me wrong, his flight, strength, and martian vision should be used too, I just hope we see a lot more of the former, to make him stand out. Definitely excited for him. I'd be appalled if he didn't make the first DLC cut.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I kinda hope Manhunter is totally different from Superman. I would want him to use more of his shapeshifting and phasing than anything, since no one else has powers like that in the roster so far. Don't get me wrong, his flight, strength, and martian vision should be used too, I just hope we see a lot more of the former, to make him stand out. Definitely excited for him. I'd be appalled if he didn't make the first DLC cut.
Of course i dont want j'onn to be a green copy of supes! Lol but still some of the similar powers would be good

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Note: MMH's pic looks a lot like the silhouette :D now that it's a close up pic it can be compared more easily

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I want MMH. That 3rd silhouette looks like someone with claws, it doesn't look like MMH to me.
lol just look at the picture above and many others posted in the thread - their martian has Spikes on his arms just like the silhouette ;)
Oh and I main Sindel too on MK9 (i recently discovered that i am getting really good with her)

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I'm happy MMH is popular....

But...

He's popular because he's a great support character and has great dialogue...his powers are meh at best....MMH is a great STORY character, not an FG character.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I'm happy MMH is popular....

But...

He's popular because he's a great support character and has great dialogue...his powers are meh at best....MMH is a great STORY character, not an FG character.
ok ummm do you know him at all? how are his powers not FG?
here are his powers- he is definately more fighting game material than any other character in the Roster ;)

Superhuman strength
Superhuman speed
Superhuman senses
Superhuman endurance
Shape shifting
Invulnerability
Vortex breath
Telekinesis
Invisibility
Intangibility
Longevity
Healing factor
Flight
Telepathy
Martian Vision
Heat Generation

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
ok ummm do you know him at all? how are his powers not FG?
here are his powers- he is definately more fighting game material than any other character in the Roster ;)

Superhuman strength
Superhuman speed
Superhuman senses
Superhuman endurance
Shape shifting
Invulnerability
Vortex breath
Telekinesis
Invisibility
Intangibility
Longevity
Healing factor
Flight
Telepathy
Martian Vision
Heat Generation
I know who he is...he's the guy that is the meat shield all the fights for the justice league...when they don't wanna hurt batman or superman...they had him take a blow...also here's the thing about people who have all that stuff...You know Korra from the new avatar? She has all the elements, but gets schooled by a water bender and sometimes random guys that don't even bend at all.

And gets worse..MMH suffers like Rogue got shit like MMH...but the writers cartoon/comics seem to forget the character does that and just have them doing some of what they do.(I seen him go invisible, fly, and jump into people's heads). I mean my worst fear of having such a well spoken character in this game is that he could possibly suck, since all he does is job. I prefer someone that can hold there own and just isn't a meat shield like lobo or starfire.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Yeah, Starfire isn't a meat shield, she's just meat.
At least she fights back and it doesn't take one move to knock her out like it does MMH. Hell, a cough can knock him out. I really feel if he's in Injustice, he'll be low tier and not very good.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
its not just something one does...man he needs to be in he created the justice league and he would beat everyone with his powers. dont stop fighting for him brother we need martian! i see a lot of people want him to be in too!
i will not ;) i tweet them everyday about MMH :coffee: and when they announce him as DLC we shall celebrate :D

RYX

BIG PUSHER
At least she fights back and it doesn't take one move to knock her out like it does MMH. Hell, a cough can knock him out. I really feel if he's in Injustice, he'll be low tier and not very good.
Because of comics..?

Do you have no idea how fighting games work or something?

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
i will not ;) i tweet them everyday about MMH :coffee: and when they announce him as DLC we shall celebrate :D
Well he's the victim of bad writing, since he's always getting knock out first...it's kind of sad he made the justice league, but is the first one to punch in every fight.

Because of comics..?

Do you have no idea how fighting games work or something?
I do and if they were going by the books...superman/batman top tier all day and forever. But how would they design him, since he's always on his back?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
it's funny you say that coz in the new 52 JLA - MMH saved the presidents life - with a lot of smartness and power use.
MMH fought against the entire JL
He mindraped all the teams he joined like JL and Stormwatch and also mindwiped many GLs ;)
He was asked to the JLA so he can take on Supes when needed. and some time ago Superman said that J'onn is one of the only ones he would be afraid to fight - so yeah the biggest badest guy in this game is afraid of J'onn ;)