What's new

Practice Mode and Costume Disappearance

Practice Mode
1. Has Practice mode been patched at all? I just put Kung Lao on Expert and that *** **** spin, every 2 seconds I swear it uses it.
2. Is it my imagination or are practice dummies using Enhanced moves even without meter?

Costume Disappearance
1. Anyone else having costumes disappearing on them?
2. I no longer have most of the costumes I unlocked, none of the compatibility costumes and have lost Kenshi. Advice?

Justice

Noob
I've never noticed EX moves going off without meter loss but I have been more focused on not getting my ass kicked :)

The only thing I've noticed with disappearing kostumes is when playing in offline multiplayer, player 2 does not have access to unlocked kostumes and fatalities.

My suggestion would be to first check if your data is korrupted. If it is, you will need to delete your save and start over, including re-installing all of your DLC.

If your data isn't korrupted, I'm not sure what to say. Maybe it will mysteriously reappear the same way it dissappeared ;) Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you out if this is the case :evilgrin:

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
if u's on ps3 you might be playing under another profile.
practice mode has the feature where drones can do enh versions of wakeup attacks without meter.

Solved the costume/dlc problem. My brawl pad doesnt work on dashboard so I have to sign in on another controller than sign-out/sign back in with my brawl pad and I guess that messed with all of my content. Just have to be more careful about starting the game with the right controller.

This is for XBox, might be helpful to others.