What's new

post the time your most likely to be on xbla...

i see a lot of gg, in the the gg threads. but, it seems that people play at differnet times. im sure most would like a chance to play certian people and would like to know when there on.

i myself, im lazy and bored so, i only play when i get a urge from outter space. or a big blunt. but, i stoped smoking. so, its reallly hard for me to get into it. but, if i had some times up on some people. i would actually might find the time in my lazy stuper to pick up a controller if i knew the times instead of random plays. peace. :wink:

Bus Orez

Noob
I am a pretty new guy... I am also pretty damn bad lol. I am actually online anytime after 4 pm eastern. I am also online right now so send me an FR. gamertag is in the sig.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
Would anyone miss Bob if we banned him for not posting his gamertag?
I'd miss his wacky comments and funny avatars. Lol I still remember what he said about Turbo in UMK3. LMFAO.

im trying to make it fun. i gave lex a hint. actually me and him had some great games. he's good. and might i add that, he was the only one out of the top ten at the time would play other then just his best player vs me in ranked matches. ofcourse, he fell like down to 17 from tenth from our battles but, he had fun playing me and all my different players and like wise.

yeah, like i said ive been forced to change my name several times bye xbox, which now ive learned is computerized and not humanized so, i keep doing the same name over but in a different way. i have over 6 or 7k ranked games under my belt. more then 99.8% of the people on this board i think. i think there are only two others. im sure 20% are playing under more then one account because i see some same sytle battles from my reps in ranked games.

but, most of all im in a cycle right now, thats how it is, you go tilt for a while then you go down for a while. im still full from my mad matches online, i got to recharge my battery. i usually random, or if i get hot on one fighter ill ride him. its just how i feel.

last time i played was vs dubb or skillesa or something like that. there game speed is on point. after being away. i found myself playing 2 or 3 steps behind predictions. but, if i get enuff negative feed back on my name ill change it to bob dole. :D

Frankiebonez said:
Have you played me? If so, I think I might actually know who you are :D
yeah, i think we've played a lot, but, not sure. hmmm im checking in my head. but, yeah, i think we've played plenty. :)

i don't understand why you would hide your gamertag like really is it gonna kill you to play some people from the site? i don't understand why u hide something so stupid, its understandable to hide something like lets say figuratively you have HIV/AIDS thats understandable to hide, but why hide a gamertag?

im on from 1 pm to whenever on weekdays exept fridays CUZ its fridayz!!! lol & weekends im on most of the time

GT
DaGirlNextDoor

Rizzo

Noob
I'm usually on at around 5:00 - 700 ish on week days or 3:00 - 5:00. On weekends I'll be on later probably around 12 - 1 ish. Eastern time.