What's new

Post MLG Tier List

REO

Undead
Here's my opinion from an irrelevant has-been that hasn't been to a tournament since the eclipse comet.

S (Nothing will stop me from becoming a father) Martian Manhunter

A (Slim chance, but it's not happening) Aquaman, Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Zod

B (I'm willing to put my manhood along side with my pride) Black Adam, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Green Lantern, Lobo, Sinestro, Zatanna

C (Maybe if I try hard enough, I won't be able to feel anything down there) Harley Quinn, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Raven, Solomon Grundy

D (At least if I lose I won't have to deal with being hit in the balls anymore) Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Scorpion, Shazam, The Joker

F (I always wanted to be a woman) Green Arrow, Ares, Cyborg

This is the list of characters I would whore in order from greatest chance to win with to lowest chance if someone held a gun to my head and said "If you lose this tournament, you're getting castrated."

For whatever it's worth, I still think Black Adam is an A tier character when you're using more of his setups and doing the higher dmg combos. I think the game is balanced enough to not classify characters as being D's or F's but that's just me.
Cyborg has less winning match ups than Catwoman.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Can I ask why everyone seems to have done a 180 on Lobo? I've been playing him as my main for a few months. He never seemed that bad to me, but whenever I'd look at these tiers, I'd see him toward the bottom every time. I know a lot less about the game than the top players, so I'm interested to hear why he's now considered upper-mid and mentioned in the same breath as Wonder Woman.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I agree with these tier placements. I know it's alphabetized but I would throw in that Zod might be the top of the A tier (maybe Bane?)

Can I ask why everyone seems to have done a 180 on Lobo? I've been playing him as my main for a few months. He never seemed that bad to me, but whenever I'd look at these tiers, I'd see him toward the bottom every time. I know a lot less about the game than the top players, so I'm interested to hear why he's now considered upper-mid and mentioned in the same breath as Wonder Woman.
People saw the undeniable power of the squid.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I....I agree with m2dave's tier list more than REO's....WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!

The only thing on Dave's tier list I disagree with is Wonder Woman, she's not B tier lol

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Post MLG Tier List (characters within each tier are listed alphabetically)

S Aquaman, Martian Manhunter

A Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Superman, The Flash, Zod

B Black Adam, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Lobo, Sinestro, Wonder Woman

C Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Raven, Solomon Grundy, Zatanna

D Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Scorpion, Shazam, The Joker

F Ares, Cyborg

Key:

S = upper top tier

A = top tier

B = high mid tier

C = mid tier

D = low mid tier

F = low tier

Contributors:

- @AK Pig Of The Hut
- @Blind_Man
- @EMPEROR_THEO
- @GGA 16 Bit
- @Hysteria
- @KingHippo
- @rev0lver
- @Tm_whiteboi
- @WoundCowboy
- @AK Smarrgasm
- @Derptile
Excellent list. One of the most accurate ones I've seen so far (IMO). Nice work dude.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl

MUAHAHAHA THIS MAKES ALL OF YOU THA T LOSE TO ME LOOK TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man i was gonna tag you for the insane props we should get for our f tier swag , take notes fellas ares for life... Until mkx where i'll end up picking up bottom tier again i dont know why im attracted to ass ;)