What's new

(Possibly) new corner trap, not guaranteed.

leek

Noob
21F2, 11, NJP B2(fully charged)
F4, 11, NJP B2

It's only escapeable by a wakeup and catches people off guard quite often. Not really worth it but it's still another thing to know. Can NOT jump out.

You can loop it, too, since after B2 you must do a 21F2. Not recommended at all, though. One and done, to add the extra 30% or so to the corner shenanigans.

inb4 this is old

Georgie

Ex Shadow Kick
You can also use 21F2 2 2 2 21F2 and then B2 charged. Its a good setup and catches people off guard quite often.

Marvaz

come at me
dude this is HELLA OLD. Didnt you read my thread i made months ago? lol. Im too damn lazy to post links to matches ive caught people with these shitty mind games. Yes SHITTY lol. They work sometimes. Actually do work in tournament play since some people dont expect shit like this.

leek

Noob
dude this is HELLA OLD. Didnt you read my thread i made months ago? lol. Im too damn lazy to post links to matches ive caught people with these shitty mind games. Yes SHITTY lol. They work sometimes. Actually do work in tournament play since some people dont expect shit like this.
That's why it's a one time thing. I understand it's shitty. hence one time thing. and I posted in that thread.. it's a bit different because where you would just drop 21F2 222(drop) or whatever, this plants them down and gives a bit of a better chance. Same concept though

Marvaz

come at me
That's why it's a one time thing. I understand it's shitty. hence one time thing. and I posted in that thread.. it's a bit different because where you would just drop 21F2 222(drop) or whatever, this plants them down and gives a bit of a better chance. Same concept though
bro, i dont think you read my thread wheni made it lol. I posted SEVERAL concepts of the b2 reset. 21f2,2,2,2,2,21f2 was one of them which splats. I think i posted like 3-4 different ways and left about 3-4 others to myself. If you look at the tyrant vs me at dev youll see one more example.

leek

Noob
bro, i dont think you read my thread wheni made it lol. I posted SEVERAL concepts of the b2 reset. 21f2,2,2,2,2,21f2 was one of them which splats. I think i posted like 3-4 different ways and left about 3-4 others to myself. If you look at the tyrant vs me at dev youll see one more example.
Well then I guess I missed that.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I actually use this in midscreen. Ill do the B3 of F4 into 2 2 then drop it and dash in and B2 for another 30% or so. Easy to escape but it gets people alot once. Also once you get it you can bait wakeups with it.